ProPoints Alana's Weight Loss Diary

Thanks Irish lady! Went shopping yesterday n picked up a size 20 coat! My old size... N could wrap it across the front of my body whoops so then tried on 18 16 and ended up with a 14!!! Omg! I loved it Soo much I bought it in a 14!! Fits beautifully! Haha

On a bit of a negative side ... I think anyway
I got measured in bravissimo and went from 36jj to 32KK so I think some of my weight has deffo been coming off my back! But apparently not my bust! Oh dear!! I can only go up 1 more cupsize before they run out of sizes omg!!! So if I lose anymore off of my back I'm gonna have to buy a couple of hammocks!! Jeez!

But Soo happy about the 14!! Woop :D x

yay good job on buying the 14 hun :) xxxx

congratulations on getting into the 14, great feeling isnt it?

I know what you mean about non shrinking boobs. I went to the GP and asked for a boob reduction and she said i had to lose weight first as a lot of my weight is carried around my front. I have gone from a 38E to a 34/36FF/G
Drives me mad!

It's Soo exciting isn't it! I am starting to notice the difference in myself n feeling good about it! :)

I was chuffed at going down to a 32... But up to KK?! I was like what the hell!! I nearly died lol I couldn't go through a boob reduction... I was obviously meant to have them, but I hope some weight starts coming off them as they do hurt my back... Plus carrying Preston around all the time is a back breaking combination!

I gained about 2 inches of waist coz my boobs were so well lifted and supported in the new bra! The woman fitting me told me off as I was wearing a size 20 top! that hangs like it's on a coathanger especially with the new bra on haha! Suppose it's time to invest in some new clothes... Excited!!

Bravismoo are like my gods!

just dont attempt that. :) I can do them better then i could before, because i finally flex my hips! :)

well done on the size 14 :D thats brillant, dont think you will go up in cup size if you continue to lose weight.
hope you have good weekend and dont do any sit ups that sounds painful :eek:

I'm Soo chuffed I had to buy a 14 makes all the hard work worth while! :D

I know they are done growing now lol it's just if I go down another backsize I will have to go up a cupsize!! Eek! If they don't shrink that is... Can't imagine I will be a 30 waist though! I'm just worried that I've lost 3 stone already and as my body goes down in sizes my boobs are going up!

I'm looking forward to seeing the changes! I think any further weightloss is gonna start making a change to how I actually look! I really don't wanna be looking like a wannabe glamour model though! Haha (Tongue in cheek) xx

I sure hope so Irish lady lol! :)

Bought a new top yesterday :) and got in size 16 jeans chuffed I've avoided shopping for so long n now it's really exciting lol! :)

Was good with my points yesterday but today I went to Skegness with some family and tried to enjoy my food without being greedy :) had a fab day even though it was a tad chilly lol! Good weather for march though! :D

Breakfast

Banana
Dairylea jumbo tube dunkers 3 (eating in car)

Lunch

Half a baguette 5 (it was one of those part baked ones and a whole one is 10) with one rasher of bacon 2 and an egg 3 = 10

Hubby ordered a whole one but I decided half was enough the whole thing would be greedy !

Diet coke

Snack
Half a cookie 2
Small hot choc 2

Dinner
Mcd's ... Tried to make best choices and be full

Chicken & bacon salad with balsamic vinegar instead of chips 5
Veggie melt deli sandwich 6
(expensive to eat healthy but a salad on it's own wasn't enough I walked all day n was starving)

I still have 2 points left but incase im out in my pointing I'm gonna just lose them lol!

Hopefully still on track for a loss this week! Desperate to get that 1.5lb gain back off! Gonna have a sneaky peak in the morning and see where we are at :) x

How did ur sneeky weigh in go this morning? x

Give your body time to adjust, ive become obssessed with weigh ins so now ive decided to weigh in Every Monday, and then every Friday.

Back