Alchohol??

Jemmalb

Gold Member
Hey guys! Just wondering what alcoholic drinks u all use ur points on?? My normal drink is wine or vodka lime n lemonade. I wud swap the Lemonade for diet but iv never seen any bars or pubs that actually sell diet lemonade!! Thinking to maybe try vodka lime n soda....don't mo how nice this will be lol. By the looks if it wine is quite high in pp so think maybe best with vodka : )

I've switched to vodka and slimline tonic, only two points, I used to be a bacardi girl!

Most clear spirits are 2PP just make sure you have a diet mixer hun. I normally drink malibu and diet coke and count it as 2PP we will find out tomorrow if its done any damage on my WI haha.

Gin and slim. Only discovered it at Christmas but it's lush with fresh lime. :) x

soda water and vodka is nice, and if u have lime cordial in it or they do other flavours when your out... its so anooying that they dont do diet lemonade, i cant drink coke and it P***** me off! lol x

I drink gin, soda and a splash of still lemonade. I don't point the lemonade cause I don't use enough really! Or I drink white wine and soda as well as it makes the wine go a bit faster lol.

TBH I don't point wine if I drink a lot of it! Lol.

soda water and vodka is nice, and if u have lime cordial in it or they do other flavours when your out... its so anooying that they dont do diet lemonade, i cant drink coke and it P***** me off! lol x

They don't do diet lemonade?? Seriously? :eek: Thats what I always have now. I get 2 vodkas and 1 diet 7up/sprite zero between the 2 of em. I hate coke in mine too hon! x

I'm a lager girl, but if they did diet lemonade I would definitely have that with vodka or gin, because I love that stuff too! Can't stand vodka and coke though. I actually think diet coke is the only sugar free option, other than water, in most pubs.

Back