Alcohol, whats your favourite?

On the lang I'm 6ft :) size 36 waist myself atm aswell! :) yeah I can carry my weight pretty well, quite lucky! thanks x

You know Guys it was the same for me, I am 6' 1" and a 36 waist now, but even at over 25 stone I was always Big and Strong, never fat some how which is ridiculous really.

I was the opposite! I once got down to my goal weight of 8st 10lbs and I still felt fat! :wave_cry:

But that's because women have poor body images Caz. That's why so many are anorexic

Are you 25 stone in that pic jim? What s that piece of fruit your had is on, did you eat it?

Last edited:
Ive always had a problem with my weight, not just being overweight. At 8 i grew boobs so tried to hide them. As a teen i was very slim with big boobs, think thats what made me feel fat. Even as i got older i was a size 8 and remember looking at a friend thinking she was really skinny and i was much fatter than her but in actual fact i was smaller than her. It has never left me and maybe because this is how i felt i didnt see the problem in putting weight on. Made me feel like how i saw myself. This led to other problems such as never looking in the mirror and really letting myself go. Hardly ever wearing make up and not worrying if my hair looks like ive just been pulled through a hedge. I have never told anyone how ive felt about my weight but on here i dont need to hide it. I have never lied about how much i weigh and mark knows but thats the 1st time ive ever opened up about how its made me feel.

sorry sis but got to say this, do you feel better getting that off your chest? lol.
i havnt bothered with make up since i had my first son when i was 18. still only wear it once in a blue moon now. still not one for dressing up but i'm hoping once i become a mini min that i will make more of an effort with myself. atm i hate clothes shopping and do it online if i can. cant wait to hit the shops and see somthing i like and buy it without worrying if they do my size! x

Thats how ive been for a very long time. I used to make an effort when at the clubbing age but then didnt bother. Yes at last i have said it out loud!

I'm a bit of a wino! I love a good sauvingion blanc and sancere (when its at 1/2 price or it's bought for me). Love a nice whiskey and adore baileys.
Cocktail wise i love sex on the beach and apple martinis!

Have to say, because JD is alot more expensive than say the typical bottle of vodka, I've decided to "downgrade" and I've started buying vodka instead of JD, and you know, can't even tell the difference once it's mixed with coke XD

That's true of most mixers Aaron, you taste the mixer not the drink, apart from Gin of course.

Back