1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Alcohol?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by traceyjayne, 19 June 2009 Social URL.

1. traceyjayne

traceyjayne Well-Known Member

Can we drink it? Vodka, lager, which is the best? :7834: Thanks peeps x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. fight_the_urge

fight_the_urge Well-Known Member

I think your other thread answered your own question!

I'm usualy a wine drinker :party0036: Goes down too quickly though!

I dont drink every week but when I do, believe me, I make up for the weekends I dont drink :eek:

Was away last weekend and decided to drink vodka & diet 7up.

4. traceyjayne

Did it stop your weight loss? I know i found that chart after i had written this thread lol x x

5. fight_the_urge

oooh I dunno as I havent got weighed since starting Xen. (appt with doc 30-06-09 :fingerscrossed:) I like a good drink so going out and not drinking doesnt appeal to me! :( If I want to drink I will and then make sure I'm extra good the rest of the week.

6. traceyjayne

sounds good too me x

7. VixB

VixB Well-Known Member

I've still been drinking, like 2 bottles of wine over the space of the weekends and have still lost an average of 4lbs per week, I've not drank last weekend, am not drinking this weekend either, I get weighed on Wednesday so am interested to see if not drinking has made any difference at all....will let you know!

8. fight_the_urge

wine... I could drink 2 bottles on a night, even more! I know shameful LOL Trying to stay away from wine! Coz that then brings on shots etc etc :sigh:

Do let us know how your WI goes with being booze free Vix ;)