Alcohol

tonydatiger

hi all,

im not sure if this has been covered or not
before, so im sorry if im flooding the forum with an unnesesery new thread, But does anyone know what the best drink to have after lipotrim, or is all drink a no no if i am to keep the pounds off, I really like a few glasses of red at home or 5 or six pints down the pub about every 2 weeks. I will be re-feeding in september,

The only drink I have is vodka with a diet mixer, but I wouldn't drink until you are out of ketosis. Once you are out of ketosis, an occassional couple of glasses of wine wont harm you if you are maintaining your weight. Pints are about the highest calorific alcohol, but 5-6 pints every 2 weeks wouldnt cause much if any damage, its a case of finding whats right for you. What I tend to do if I over-do the alcohol or food one day is cut down the next.

Good luck for September, it will soon be here.

What Mary said ... ;)

Good Luck x

yes I agree they say its better ie to have a vodka with diet lemonade, or soda. I am still having a couple glasses of red at the weekend. I also tend to have whisky on the rocks, look at calories and carbs and you wont go far wrong. If you like long drinks they say cider is lower carb than lager.

Definately the best drink is.....WATER !!!!! LOL !!! Sorry, I don't drink alcohol...

Hey Tonydatiger!

Just thought I'd add a bit to the thread! I came off lipotrim about 3 months ago and I'm back on it now as I want to lose a bit more weight, but while I was on the break I drank most weekends, had the odd cocktail, a few ciders but mainly stuck to JD and diet coke! When I went for my weighin to re-start this week I'd put on a pound, and to be honest I think that was just an unfortunate day to get weighed! But anyway, the reson for this babble is that I drank a mix of things, but not too much of anything bad! I think the low cal spirits and diet mixers are the best way forward! :)

Back