Alcohol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misspinkkat, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    Why is it my downfall? Had a really quite stressful day at work haven't thought about food at all though but my god I need a glass of wine lol I will resist but I love nothing more than a glass of wine to unwind with of an evening :) xx

Blingbabe likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I'll be honest, over Christmas I've very much got into the habit, and a bit before. Stress, relax with a glass of wine. Dinner, have a glass of wine. It just becomes habit I guess. But that's the thing about CD I guess, it gives you the opportunity to break those habits and retrain yourself. So while it might be hard now I'm sure it'll get easier. I slightly cheat with my wine now, as I didn't want to be drinking so much over Christmas. I have Rose so I'd have it as a spritzer with diet lemonade, it's half the alcohol, half the calories! While no good for you no, might be worth keeping in mind during maintenance. Though if you're a red lady it won't be any good for you obviously!

4. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW?
    I love red wine!
    but over xmas etc I had rum and diet coke... its alot less cals than the wine..
    i did miss it initially, but after a while never thought about it... now im nearly at goal the thoughts are creeping back in! but will prob stick with the rum and coke idea... !!!

5. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Alcohol is one thing i really miss too, but made sure i cut back this last week before starting cd....just miss it when on dates as need it for the courage haha:D

6. xtwinklex

xtwinklex Eat to live don't live to eat!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh tell me about it! I LOVE my wine and can easily drink 2 bottles by myself, although thats only usually when we have friends round and we count the bottles in the morning lol!

Funnily enough its not wine for me at the moment, its food, I just wanna eat!!! Not going to tho, gonna convince my lovely hubby to watch a movie in bed when we put the kids to bed in an hour or so (did that last night and it worked!)

xx

7. Ani*me

Ani*me Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i could kill for a gin & tonic! :D

8. Traceyb

Traceyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh I know how you feel. I always have wine in the evening to unwind after work and the kids. I am struggling to get out of the routine.

I am just having a lot of baths and stupid amounts of fluids. Sometimes I even put my water in a wine glass, cos I am used to holding it, I am that sad lol

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep I'd love a glass of red wine, that's my downfall .... problem is that one glass soon leads to two etc etc -- I'll stick to my flavoured water I guess!

10. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW?
    Trace, I have my fizzy water in my wine glass!!! hmmm yup sad!!!
    ahh well i can imagine its wine!

11. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Actually its not a bad idea (fizzy water in a wine glass) for a person like me that can take it or leave it when it comes to wine. Do like cava and champagne, oh what am I on about lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.