ALCOHOL!????!

Leahlou

I rarely drink but what if I wanted to - whats the deal with alcohol?

My friends are good and always buy me a bottle of water but just once I would like to join them in a drink and I boogy my t1ts off anyway so would that be an issue?

Sorry for the numerous amounts of questions

Sorry hun alcohol a no go..... will bring your out of Ketosis. I drink soda water and coffee when out on the town.

X

I don't think ketosis affects me - is that where you lose weight cos I didn't get any symptoms of anything when I started.....didn't feel ill.

Just feel tired!

You don't have to feel ill to be in ketosis. I never am, sometimes get a headache but that's all. If you are in ketosis, you should feel less hungry and quite cold. Do you feel like this?

Even if you aren't in ketosis, alcohol on such a limited number of calories/carbs is not advisable, your body just can't process it.

I have tried and end up with a 3 day killer head, not worth it let me tell you!!

If you aren't normally bothered, then I would stick to the water. And you can shake your booty without the hangover!

Theresa x

PS - you asked on another thread about bars, I think you can have them from week 3, and they are available from your CDC. xx

fact is if you want to drink alcohol you will have to take yourself out of ketosis which means you need to eat basically.

hence why people say not to drink.. as you will take yourself off the diet and it can be rather difficult to get back on. plus when you have had a drink if you are anything like me you always want 1something to eat at the end of the night

i would say that perhaps if you do want to drink reserve it for a special occassion. i have 2 nights that i will be drinking between now and xmas. but thats enough for me, as i would prefer to get myself to goal quicker, rather than have a drink every weekend.

i know where you are coming from tho as i do miss going out and getting a bit giddy wit the girls. but i do realise that prehaps i only get giddy because i dont feel that great when im out because of my weight

I have a problem with wine....not that it's a drink problem, just like to drink. I know it's slowed down my weight loss, and really do wish I could kick the Friday night habit (I'm ok the rest of the time, doesn't bother me) The main points are, body doesn't have enough calories to absorb the alcohol and while the bodies burning alcohol it isn't burning fat..
Wish I was as sensible as I sound....Ho hum!!

Back