alcoholic drinks

My fave drink is cider which is horrendous on the syns :cry: So currently drinking martini extra dry with diet coke.

Hi, this is a big deal to me too, I love my wine and I have yet to find a wine that is under 15 syns but I think I heard that Brancott Estate Riesling has 15.5syns in total but dont go running for the shelves yet as I have to confirm that with a girl who mentioned it in class a few months ago.

All those beer lights are 5.5syns per 330ml bottle I think as well

Weight Watchers rose are 22.5syns for the full bottle as I got that on our app here in Ireland

Hi, this is a big deal to me too, I love my wine and I have yet to find a wine that is under 15 syns but I think I heard that Brancott Estate Riesling has 15.5syns in total but dont go running for the shelves yet as I have to confirm that with a girl who mentioned it in class a few months ago.

All those beer lights are 5.5syns per 330ml bottle I think as well

Weight Watchers rose are 22.5syns for the full bottle as I got that on our app here in Ireland

Omg I hope this wine is 15.5syns it'd be so nice to only go over by half a syn :D

Am i right in assuming its about 13 syns for half a bottle of wine ? Thats my Friday treat and im hoping not to go over my 15 syns for the day x

what type of wine Mrs King? I joined on wednesday and have the book right in front of me. I also spose the question is how many milliletres in a bottle?!

250ml Red is 8.5
250ml Rose 9
250ml Dry White 8
250ml Medium White 9
250ml Sparkling White 9
250ml Sweet White 12

NB Alcohol free wine is onl 3.5 syns for 250ml. Not quite the same tho :-S

Sorry I should have told you sooner but that wine is not 15.5 syns, it was the banrock (sounds something like that) was told by a fellow member on Tuesday, sorry if anyone was hoping I was right !!!

Black Tower do a Low alcohol wine. It's 5.5% and isn't too bad. Actually feels like you are having a drink. I'm pretty sure I worked it out to be 16.5 syns for the bottle which isn't bad.

On the app I looked up and it says Black Tower Rose Wine alcohol reduced per 125mls (not more than 5.5% vol.) is 3 yns, that is not bad, thank you Neonic but hopefully they stock this in Ireland as we do have trouble getting these low alcohol wines in Ireland

How many syns are in a bottle of Corona extra pls? I have seen a post before where someone said 7.5syns....but surely that is a lot for a bottle? No?:banghead:

330ml bottle of corona extra is 7 syns

Your very welcome elsacat, sorry only seeing this now but that is high alright, coors light 330ml bottle is 5.5 syns

Hi I thought now that Christmas is approaching I would want to hear if there are any more alcoholic drinks that are low in syns and you will be thrilled to hear that Molson Canadian per 330ml bottle is only 3 syns, yes this is correct. I found this out at class last Tuesday so was thrilled to hear it and I even tried it last night and they are nice, they are quite light so they would go down to easily but for most of us we can have 5 of them in a day (once we don't use any syns during the day) and to me that is a night out so quite happy with this.

I got them on special in Tesco, they do the cans too but I'm not sure how many syns in the can (500mls) but I have asked and nobody has come back to me about this, it is not on the app but if anyone knows here would you let me know please, thanks

Fab thread indeed as I logged on to find out how many syns in Port and found my answer. 4 syns for 50ml.

What's the sun value of Bombay sapphire is?

Hi I thought now that Christmas is approaching I would want to hear if there are any more alcoholic drinks that are low in syns and you will be thrilled to hear that Molson Canadian per 330ml bottle is only 3 syns, yes this is correct. I found this out at class last Tuesday so was thrilled to hear it and I even tried it last night and they are nice, they are quite light so they would go down to easily but for most of us we can have 5 of them in a day (once we don't use any syns during the day) and to me that is a night out so quite happy with this.

I got them on special in Tesco, they do the cans too but I'm not sure how many syns in the can (500mls) but I have asked and nobody has come back to me about this, it is not on the app but if anyone knows here would you let me know please, thanks

I wish I knew this before I bought 2 cases of coor's light

This post is really good to know, I'm going out saturday and i'm doing to TRY to keep my self in control.. Seriously doubt it though, it may be a restriction to two Archers and Diet coke aha!

Hello all
I am going on an all inclusive holiday in March. I would like to know which drinks are best avoided? I am thinking cocktails and ones which have less syns etc...thanks :)

Back