1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Aldi Cheese triangles

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by GrannieAnnie, 23 April 2014 Social URL.

1. GrannieAnnie

GrannieAnnie Well-Known Member

I was wondering whether I can count Aldi`s cheese triangles in the same way as Dairylea for my hexa.I`ve been having 3 regular triangles as my hexa. Hope I`m getting it right!!Any replies would be welcome.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

If you mean the Cowbelle Light ones then no they are not an HEA sorry. You can have four as a HEB but only on the green plan xx

4. GrannieAnnie

Oh Dear!!

Thought I was saving myself some cash :(

Will have to go back to Dairylea or Laughing Cow.
    Thank you anyway!!

5. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Sorry I just looked online and they say you can have 3 as a hea on all,plans .

6. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Sorry it's the cheese singles you can gave

7. GrannieAnnie

Thanks anyway.
    At least it`s another choice!!