1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Aldi Cowbelle Cheese

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by coughdrops, 10 January 2014 Social URL.

1. coughdrops

coughdrops Well-Known Member

This is a question I think already know the answer to, but anyway... :eek:

In Aldi last night I got the light Cowbelle triangles. Checked today and on SW site they have the light Cowbelle slices, 3 as a Hex A.

I presume that I can't have the triangle as a Hex A instead? Syn wise, each slice is 2 syns and each triangle is 1.5.

I don't mind synning them, but I'm a bit stumped as to what to have for a HEX A instead, as already I don't drink enough milk to count as a Hex.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

If they aren't listed on the SW website then they aren't a HEx I'm afraid! Laughing Cow Light cheese triangles are though, you get 5 for an A choice. Could you swap to those?

4. coughdrops

coughdrops Well-Known Member

Yeah, I usually use LC or Babybel lights, just bought the Aldi ones cos they were cheap! Oh well, DH can use them.