1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Aldi hot and spicy cous cous

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Muffindoll, 17 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Hi. Ive just had some of the aldi cous cous and I'd previously checked and knew the syns were very low so I ate it with my tea with lots of salad. But I just went to double check the syns and it says per 100g cooked. When I had looked before I thought it had said per pack!
    Does anyone who eats this know roughly the weight of a full pack cooked so I can work out the correct syns please?
    Thanks

That'll teach me to eat before checking the proper syn count!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. clare85

clare85 Full Member

Hiya, I had a whole pack the other night and think it works out around 2.5 syns that's what I classed it as anyway x

4. MrsB2014

MrsB2014 Member

App says 0.5 syns per 100g Cooked (exc butter) - so all depends on what size packet you had....?

I have to agree these are well nice, but I can only manage half the packet at a time, too spicy for me :)

5. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Thats great. I'll count it as 2.5. Thanks very much!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app