ALDI

Shelbyflyinsolo

Hi has anyone else been to aldi and got any of the WW stuff its quite cheap in there! also they do also of thier things in a "lighter" version. Great cheap fruit and veg also - Its a WWers Dream

Oooo I go to my first meeting tonight - knowing I can get things from Aldi will be lethal as there is one on the way home from the school run!! Oh dear! Xx

Never looked in there for ww but definitely going to pop in this weekend! Is it cheaper than pound shop? I normally get ww from there

Xx

I don't do ww but saw this msg on current threads!

This week I got ww tomato and mozzarella pasta sauce, ww fruit biscuits, options hot choc, aldi own fat free yogurt, a sweet and sour ready meal that was under 450 cals and 2g fat. Also some of the crisps are really low cal (which may mean low pp?).

Happy shopping x

i love aldi!!!!
we do our weekly shop in morrisons and loving the new range but i also go into aldi they have some bargins im an aldi lover i must say
xx

I usually get all my fruit and veg from Aldi as its so much cheaper than other supermarkets

I also love Aldi'd frozen haddock I'm breadcrumbs which work out at 5pp each and they are beautiful!

I also by my natural fat free yoghurt from there as its loads cheaper than asda

Aldi is the business!
Fresh fruit and veg low fat low cal foods and great deals! Id be lost without this place :D

I usually get all my fruit and veg from Aldi as its so much cheaper than other supermarkets

I also love Aldi'd frozen haddock I'm breadcrumbs which work out at 5pp each and they are beautiful!

I also by my natural fat free yoghurt from there as its loads cheaper than asda

Have you tried the lightly dusted sole! AMAZING

There a range of ww foods in now - pitta breads bagels and rolls, biscuits, sauces and hot choc drink. I think that most stores have got ww reduced goods at the moment. I don't tend to buy much of the range as I prefer fresh cooked but the bread range is ok.

Been to aldi today and stocked up on lots of weight watchers goodies :). Was surprised to how much they had actually and I saved a huge chunk on my bill shopping in aldi! I was shocked at how cheap and good quality everything is xox

Didn't realise they sold WW products!!! *trots off to Aldi* Glad I found this thread :)

Ooo fab. Also poundland and farm food do ww foods cheaper too x

Back