ALDI

they have yellowfin lightly crusted with herbs and garlic it is so delish and only 4pp per fillet and they are a good size. I buy the basa aswell which is 3pp per fillet. Satin crunch crisps are 2pp per packet and i love their 85% dark chocolate bars for 4pp each. I also buy their frozen berries and frozen spinach. They have nice fruit and veg.
I bought a frozen ready meal which is chicken and pasta in a sauce. They have a few other types but this one is 9pp and looks yummy. I havent tried it yet so i hop it tastes as good as it looks

Wow, so glad I saw this. We don't normally shop in Aldi and I had no idea that you can get WW stuff in there- is it cheaper to get WW there than in the other supermarkets?

Wow, so glad I saw this. We don't normally shop in Aldi and I had no idea that you can get WW stuff in there- is it cheaper to get WW there than in the other supermarkets?

It is but the only do it on their Weekly 'Special Deals' so its not a permanent fixture in the Store. I tend not to buy WW Products anyway as there are equally good if not better alternatives which are far better value! X

Back