Alexmummy's learning journey...

Thanks for the comments everyone.
Spoken to CDC and picking shakes/bars etc up tomorrow - and in all honesty I can't wait!
I know I can't afford for long, but it will feel like I'm really back on track getting proper shakes :)

Hugs AlexM & have a great day... you are so close it's not going to take long once you are on 810 properly. Almost there, so proud of you!

xxx

Hi Alexm, well done you for getting back on it for the last bit, you can do it!
Have a fab day!

x

Thanks Lelly and Katy :)

Well today is "the" day!
My order should be ready and waiting for me at CDC's house, and I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas presents lol!
I'm taking Alex to his music class at half 10, then will be picking the packs up afterwards...can't wait !

I also need to go hunting today for a white shirt for the funeral tomorrow as all my previous shirts are now massively too big, so I need to just find a cheapy one just to get me through really. Scary really quite how big the other ones have become.

One question if anyone knows, can we have scallops on 810? I have no idea, and haven't had them before on CD, but OH bought some last night, he is planning to have them tonight and asked if I would be allowed them too. Thought I'd ask, if the general consensus is no, then I will avoid, and stick with my Tuna instead.

Scales are at 11 stone 2 this morning, so dropping slowly, but dropping none the less, that's 2lbs down since I've been back, which isn't bad seeing as Monday didn't go too well. Just want to clamber back down into the 10's ASAP so I can really concentrate on getting downwards to goal then. When I touched into the 10's last week it really felt like a huge weight had been lifted, so to get back in there and to DEFINITELY stay there this time (I knew it would go back up at the weekend as I was only a smidge in there last week) will be lovely.

I feel like my head is finally in the right place to finish this, even though it's tough, I know what I have to do, and I know how much I really really want this.

I know my reasons, and I know how healthy I want to be.

To see a healthy BMI show on those scales I know for sure I will cry, as I will finally feel I am achieving something in my life for me, as well as for my son, to be around for him for his future too (which is just as much for him as for me) and just a year ago, I could see that I may not have been around for his future, due to my own weight, and how awful is that for a mum to be thinking that?

Just some reflections I guess as I'm preparing for Alex's 2nd Birthday now, and how I hope the photo's this year will be so different - I hope I will actually be proud to be in them this year!
xx

bum! Love losing weight, but just realised even the jacket I had ready for funeral tomorrow doesn't fit either, so going to have to do a big dash to find something, a complete new outfit I think! Not the best situation to be buying for, but I am going to look really odd wearing what I've got if I don't, and although it 'doesn't matter' really, I know I'll still feel very uncomfortable if I don't grab something else, so off to shops this afternoon I think.

Have now got my CD packs too! yay!!

Had a choc mint shake for lunch, it was yum!! Got a bar in my bag for snack if I need it, if not I will have after my tea later. Ideal would be to split half and half, as I am finding after tea late in the evening is the time I am getting hungry at the moment, so would be good to be able to cut small, warm up and pick at something. x

It shows what a long way you have come honey, and that you never gave up even when the going got tough. I think your story is SO inspiring... and Alex will be very proud of his mum one day.

xxx

Good Luck wiht 810! You'll do brilliantly - and sound so motivated as well. You're making me feel inspired and that's no mean feat at the moment :D.

You asked about scallops in an earlier message - my CDC has said that seafood is OK on 810. I'm not sure whether this is official advice or not, but it's a low calorie protein so can't see why it would not be suitable.

Hi there, how are you doing on 810, I am not doing too badly, but did succumb to a Cadbury's Hero last night, DH sat there eating them and my tummy was rumbling and in the end I decided that to give in to one was better than to binge on a whole stack and after having the one I was really satisfied. Scales are going down today, so everything is great. Its brilliant when you find all your clothes are too big, bit worried that now I have treated myself to lots of new clothes this extra weight loss will make them all too big again.... wouldn't it be great if we could target where we wanted to lose the weight from.

Just popping on quickly.

It has been another whirlwind weekend. As funerals go, Friday was a really good send off for OH's uncle, absolutely packed to the brim, and was nice to get together with family who he hadn't seen for a long time too.

Food hasn't been perfect, (not ideal at all, but I have to wipe the slate clean and keep going, no other choice) 8 Saturdays to go 'til the wedding now, so time is slipping away fast!

My head is focused towards where I want to be, but gosh it is soo hard at the moment, much much harder to stay on 810 this time round than I ever thought it would be I must admit! - perhaps it's all the social events that keep appearing on my calendar - not sure. Either way, I have no choice but to really push forward and try!

Right off to do some revision now - exam is getting scarily close too! x

I have had a really GOOD!!! day! Very pleased about that, and really hoping I am breaking the habit now. I know I need to take it one day at a time, and feel like I need to tick it off one day at a time. If I can get through one day, then two, and then aim for five, then the weekend, then I'll be at one whole week of 810 I will have achieved something that does feel impossible at the moment...

so one day!! tick!!

Foodie for today

Choc Mint Shake
Caramel Bar
Choc Tetra
Cauliflower, courgettes, chives, and low fat cottage cheese, grilled for 10 mins yum.

Water & tea.

Sounds like a yummy day, will try the cauli thing! Hope today is just as good and you can tick another date off the list... you can do it!

xxx

Well done on keeping to the 810 - I really struggled with this plan and don't think I managed more than a couple of days 100% in total.

Well, starting day 2 (again) today, and so far so good.

I am continuing a MAJOR clearout in my house and OMG there is just sooooo much 'stuff'.

Was trying to freecycle a lot, but it seems my local area has really gone down, so I'm going to have to charity shop a lot, and maybe ebay a little bit - though I'm so stuck with time at the moment, that most will be charity shopped.

Have had cup of tea, choc shake, and 1 big glass of water so far today, need to keep up the water, and keep up the clear out!

(lots of old clothes going...so really can NOT put on the weight again EVER) xx

Ahhh I have so much stuff!
It's taking forever to sort through everything as I really do have loads!
Have felt hungry today, but haven't succumbed to anything so I'm pleased about that. Upping my water, and still have dinner and a shake to go, which is good. Will probably have a bath later, rather than shower in the morning so that will take up some time when I would 'boredom eat'.

Looking forward to being able to put a tick next to day 2...lets hope so! x

Hi All

Had another good day yesterday, although very nearly tripped on some chocolate buttons - was very tempted to share one or two with Alex - but managed to resist - and they are all for him, so am pleased to say 3 days 100% :) and it must be working because the scales have definitely dropped this morning yay!
I know I can get through today 100% as I can just feel it, the hardest days, as always is tomorrow and Saturday at work. I just seem to really struggle getting through the days without wanting to eat everything in sight - and wanting to eat sandwiches at lunch, which I never ever do the rest of the week.
I try every week, to plan to not, and have tried taking a bar, a tetra, tried going up a plan and taking fruit etc, but nothing has worked so far. Also, because my break is so short, I'm not allowed off the premises to go and have a walk outside or anything and being a supermarket it's like a food haven(!) so I can't get away from it all.
None the less, I know how time is ticking and rather than thinking negative, I have got to think positive, I know that I have gotten through a lot more than this and managed to do sole source then, so 810 'should' really be a doddle if I can just keep that head focus.
I also really want to be able to come on here tomorrow night and be able to put a tick next to 5 days and then on Sunday next to 7 days and feel sooo proud that I have achieved that first week on 810 again x

You can do it AlexM... so close now!

xxx

Hi All/Diary

A major major plus - got hold of my CDC - managed to get new products, and booked in for official W.I. this week, as well as W.I. tomorrow too.

The weekend as predicted has been hard, work I always find THE most difficult time, and as predicted it was hard, but harder because they put on a massive buffet! How I resisted I don't know, but thankfully I did, which I am soooo happy about.

I am revising away for this exam on the 21st, clearing out my house room by room and it seems never ending at the moment, starting xmas shopping, and xmas cards and birthday card writing as I have lots of those coming up too! I seem to be tooo busy at the moment.

I am pleased I am able to tick off 7 days 100% tonight :) and looking forward to another 7 which I hope will put me firmly into the 10's at the end of it...will update weight tomorrow.

I also have my grandads 75th birthday party next Saturday which I know will be a toughie - but I am making my own dinner to take with me to try and stop me eating anything else, and I know how close I will be to 2 weeks 100% then, so no reason to ruin it for anything.

Tomorrow I have photo's with Alex in the morning, then more revision, tidying, taking more bits to charity shop. Also looking into buying a new hoover as mine seems to have died now, so really need a new one and a good one, a little monster and pet hairs = needing a good hoover lol! Never cheap but needed!

Back