ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

It's great isn't it?! I think I need to find another soup to make as well though! I love leek and potato but obviously that's not zero points.

I've made that before but I'd totally forgotten about it. Might make that this weekend.

Becky, I've just looked and I don't think that's it. Mine's an android app so it might not be available for iPhones.

Today is so hard!!! I'm so so hungry! And everyone at work is snacking on chocolate and crisps while I'm sat here with my peppermint tea! :(

Oooo new diary :)

Here to follow!

Xxx

Argh. Just got invited to lunch and it would be thai. I really should go but I have soup in the fridge that needs eating. :/

Argh. Just got invited to lunch and it would be thai. I really should go but I have soup in the fridge that needs eating. :/

Have the soup for dinner or freeze it! Problem solved :D

But you're right. The soup will be fine on Monday and I really should try and meet more people here! :)

But you're right. The soup will be fine on Monday and I really should try and meet more people here! :)

Don't let your plan dictate your life. You need to build relationships with people at work. It will pay dividends in the future x

Don't let your plan dictate your life. You need to build relationships with people at work. It will pay dividends in the future x

Thanks! You're both right. We didn't go in the end, but next week I'll say yes to everything! :D

Morning ladies!
God, I'm so glad it's Monday. Everything this weekend has gone wrong for me and I've finally had an argument with my mum (can't believe it took so long!) so I just want to shut myself in my room at home. It's actually like being a teenager again! Oh well!

B: branflakes and milk 6
L: bns soup 0
D: not sure yet...
S: muffin 10 omg what a mistake!

16/27

Oh and cake at work for my birthday :)

Last edited:
Back