Third Time's A Charm...Food Diary :)

healthykirstie

Hello! Well this year I've tried SW DIY, WW DIY and both were quite short lived...I have lost a stone this year but it took from february to the beginning of october :( so, last night I bit the bullet and paid for 3 months' WW online membership. This time I'm determined to stick to it and lose the rest of my weight! I had a 4 month summer break from uni which made things ten times harder, I didn't have a gym and had less control over my food as I was back at home. Well, I'm back now until Christmas so everything is down to me!

Saturday 13th October - 28/28pp, 0/49 weeklies

Breakfast (6pp)
2 weetabix (3) 200ml skimmed milk (2) 2 tsps brown sugar (1) coffee with a splash of milk (0) - I know if I was having more than one coffee a day I'd have to count the milk but I only had one!

Lunch (8pp)
2 slices hovis wholemeal small bread (3) sainsburys honey roast ham, 2 slices (1) 25g light cheese (2) vanilla muller light (2) made into a smoothie with water and raspberries

Snacks (4pp)
cocoa orange nakd bar (4) grilled peaches with 1/2 tsp brown sugar

Dinner (10pp)
1 mini wrap (3) with a BGTY sausage (2) and 1 WW cheese triangle (1) followed by a WW sticky toffee pudding (4)

Making myself a packed lunch for work tomorrow and have bought some golden syrup weetabix for breakfast :) I know they're more PP but I'll save on the sugar that I add to normal weetabix anyway so I think it's a fair trade! Dinner was a bit hit and miss, I spent 6 hours learning tort law today so I wasn't very hungry :(

Back