ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

I agree. I'm only 5lb over my ideal weight apparently and as much as I'd like to be a tiny size 8, I just don't see it happening. I'm happy just eating sensibly, going to the gym and working on getting fit rather than skinny. If it happens it happens.

I agree. I'm only 5lb over my ideal weight apparently and as much as I'd like to be a tiny size 8, I just don't see it happening. I'm happy just eating sensibly, going to the gym and working on getting fit rather than skinny. If it happens it happens.

I think a lot of it is psychological with me. Yesterday and today I have been a good girl and I'm not actually trying or writing anything down. Maybe I should just stop obsessing about what the scales say and tracking everything and make it feel more natural x

I think a lot of it is psychological with me. Yesterday and today I have been a good girl and I'm not actually trying or writing anything down. Maybe I should just stop obsessing about what the scales say and tracking everything and make it feel more natural x

This is where I'm heading at the moment. I'm really enjoying the gym and I've made mostly sensible choices without feeling like I'm depriving myself (e.g. cake at work today but a small bit) and I'm checking calories on MFP but not obsessing over them like I did the points. If I go over I just go back to making sensible choices rather than write off the week.

I'm back! God I feel like I've been on holiday for ages - I even struggled to find my diary!!

Well my scales are in the mid 11s, not to bad after all the ice cream and alcohol. I had a great time, didn't worry about how I looked and it was so windy that I spent most of my time cycling and climbing hills rather than lying on a beach. Not Sucre where that weights come from!!

Anyway, back on it tomorrow. I have a new found love of feta so I see lots of Greek salad in my diet from now on!

I'm having a few boy issues - going from ldr to living in each other's pockets on holiday is not ideal. Hopefully he'll be back soon and we can get on with normal life. At the moment we're just sat in separate rooms. :/

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins

I'm back! God I feel like I've been on holiday for ages - I even struggled to find my diary!!

Well my scales are in the mid 11s, not to bad after all the ice cream and alcohol. I had a great time, didn't worry about how I looked and it was so windy that I spent most of my time cycling and climbing hills rather than lying on a beach. Not Sucre where that weights come from!!

Anyway, back on it tomorrow. I have a new found love of feta so I see lots of Greek salad in my diet from now on!

I'm having a few boy issues - going from ldr to living in each other's pockets on holiday is not ideal. Hopefully he'll be back soon and we can get on with normal life. At the moment we're just sat in separate rooms. :/

Think there must be something in the air ;-) x

Hi ladies, I'm back on it as of today. My weight's been creeping up and although I took my measurements and my body fat is about 26%, I need to get my weight down nearer to healthy again. So, I had a minor slip up this morning but I have all my weeklies so I'm not going to let it bother me.

B: branflakes, yogurt, fruit 6
L: pasta salad 5
D:
S: muffin 15

26/27

Oh I've been crap. Today was a bad day to start. Totm is around the corner and I ate two chocolate bars. I feel terrible. Completely forgotten how bad the endo was. :(

Home to bed and try again tomorrow.

So here I am. Sheepishly creeping back to ww yet again. This is the last time. I say it every time but I'm sick of giving them my money, I can't afford to anymore. But I want to get in shape once and for all. I've been terrible since I came back from Germany. Plus I've just started studying part-time and for the first time since I was about 18 I'm properly single.

Back