Alex's Diary - No big goals, just taking one day at a time!

click on the xenical forum and it says moderators at the very far left of blue bar its DQ, starlight and another on just click on the name the under pic it says send message!

HTH

xxx

I loooooooooove you!! I'll just try now..........

xxxx

Enjoy your holidays, Alex, think of us slaving away at home and popping the little blue pills....
Hope you have a great time,

KB x

Hellloooooooooooooo alex!

hope you are ok! I totally blew it in the few says before my jollies! So well done on sticking to plan!

You sound like you've got a V busy week next week hope you have a fab time!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Kae,
I go away today, and yesterday was the first day I started to let things slip with the diet. I had a slighly bigger lunch than normal, and had a Curly Wury as well as a WW desert after my tea. I also had an extra jacket spud, and had butter on them, but it wasn't a total pig out day....that starts later today!!
x

Hope you having a good weekend.
x

Thanks Clarri, I had a really nice weekend actually - saw friends, did some gardening, caught up on my sleep! :)
Hope you did too x

Enjoy your holidays, Alex, think of us slaving away at home and popping the little blue pills....
Hope you have a great time,

KB x

Thanks KB x I leave at about 10:30 this morning, so I'd better get my arse into gear. I abandoned the little blue pills after lunch yesterday, and probably won't take them until Saturday when I'm back...
I'm dreading what the scales are going to say to be honest! I usually put about 5lbs on when I go away, although it does come off relatively quickly.

On a more positive note, I went through some old clothes yesterday. Ones that I bought to go on holiday last year in May. I haven't been able to wear them since I got back, because the holiday saw the start of a BIG weight gain, but I can now fit back into most of them :) If my memory serves me right, I think I was about 15st 12 when I went away, so I've got about another half stone to go until they all fit me comfortably, but I can get away with most of them already! (not for much longer now I'm about to go away and put half a stone on!)

Bye for now everyone!
xxx

Have a great time, Alex, life is for living and those pretty blue pills will be waiting for you when you get back. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

KB x

damn! missed ya! hope you have a fab tine missy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm back! And I had a great time thanks :)
Peter Kay was very good on Tuesday - we spent the whole day in Manchester just eating, drinking and shopping, then we went to see him in the evening. The apartment we stayed in was lovely (phew! Because I organised it!) and everything was within walking distance.
Then I caught the train to Newport on Tuesday, met up with David and Gareth, and spent the rest of that day eating and drinking (can you see a pattern here?) We didn't see much of Newport itself because it was mid-afternoon by the time we got there, and by the time we'd had a good catch-up in the pub, checked in at the hotel and watched some mindless TV, it was time to go out and find something to eat. Luckily there was a pub right opposite the hotel, and an all-you-can-eat Chinese next door, so we took full advantage of them!
Wednesday, we travelled down to Cardiff, had breakfast, went shopping in the city centre, and then travelled down to Barry. I'm a big fan of Gavin & Stacey so I wanted to see the location and have a few pictures there. It was great actually, we went for a walk along the beach, and David managed to win on one of the amusement arcade grabber machines, so a good time was had by all.
After that, we went back to the hotel to change, then set off for Cardiff Bay. That was lovely actually, even though it was a week night and not particularly warm, there were loads of people out in the bars and restaraunts. The Millenium Centre is there too, which is a really impressive building.
So that was that....Friday was only a half-day because we needed to travel back home, and it was raining as well, so we decided to go to the IKEA that was just up the road. I got a few bits for the garden, and a new lamp, so that was a productive trip (as well as a 99p cooked breakfast before we shopped, and a hot dog and ice cream afterwards! :eek:)
And that was more or less it...we travelled back to my house, by which time we were all hungry again, so we sent out for pizza!!! (12" stuffed crust :eek:) And then David and Gareth left to get back to Ellesmere Port.
Soooo, as you can imagine, I was absolutely bricking it about going on the scales this morning, but I did. And the verdict is 6lbs on :( :( :(
Oh well! I had a good time, and hopefully I can shift at least a couple of those pounds before official weigh-in day on Wednesday. I just wish I didn't feel the need to be such a pig when I'm away!

Hope you're all well....I've been secretly lurking on my phone while I've been away, but hopefully I'll catch up with you soon xxx

Good to have you back, Alex and glad you had such a good time. It's been quiet around here without you... Back on the wagon for you and you can shift at least half of that by Wednesday I reckon.

KB x

Good to have you back, Alex and glad you had such a good time
Thanks KB, I really did have a lovely time. Back to reality with a bump now though....work tomorrow and mountains of ironing to get through, but zero motivation!

Well I went on the Wii Fit this morning, and I'm 4lbs lighter than I was yesterday! I'm not relying on that too much, because we all know how inaccurate they can be, but by my reckoning I need to lose another 3lbs for a STS this week (I'd put a pound or two on after my last weigh-in but before I went away).
Not sure if I can do that before Wednesday but I'll give it a go. Think I also need to start re-posting my food diary, so I'll start with yesterday:

Porridge/museli/raisins
No lunch but approx 100g (500cals) of Marabou chocolate with Dime Bar chunks in it (mmmmmmmm)
WW spinach & ricotta canneloni with jacket potato and a bit of lurpak
WW caramel/toffee desert (122 cals)

Not a great day, but the chocolate was a left-over from my trip, and it was shouting to me every time I opened the fridge!

Today:
Porridge/museli/raisins
WW tomato soup, with 2 x grainy bread
Apple
Alpen Light bar
Home made mushroom risotto with broccoli, swede, peppers and leeks.

And I'll probably have the usual WW desert later.

Good luck for Wednesday! :)

hey hun!

wooop glad u had a fab time! I want myself a 99p breakfast lol!

I wouldnt worry bout the gain weight thats quick to go on is usually quick to come off! Also midweek weigh ins r not good for your health dear hehe

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone...I'm back to work now and officially back on the wagon. My food diary for the other day didn't just stop after the WW desert, I had almost a whole packet of Rolos as well. Oh well, that's all the crap gone now.

Yesterday was better:
Porridge/raisins
Apple
WW tomato soup, 2 x grainy bread
Pineapple/orange/kiwi fruit salad
Alpen Light bar
2 small jacket spuds (370g) with WW spaghetti bolognese.
Rasberry ripple ice cream tub (70ish cals)

Stayed late at work until 6, and I was in again at 7 this morning, so I'm pretty knackered to be honest. I'm not loving work one bit at the moment - think it might be time for a career re-think!
Went on the scales this morning and I'm 16st 10.5 again - need to lose 2lbs by tomorrow for a STS (for the past 2 weeks as I didn't weigh last week). Somehow I don't think that's going to happen!!

And I also need to lose 5lbs for my May weight loss challenge, so that might well be out of my reach as well :( :(

Alex, did you or did you not have a fab time? So you took the scenic route on your journey the past few weeks, so what? Couple of pounds here or there isn't going to make a huge difference in the long run. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow and whatever the damage I bet you'll have it shifted by next week.

KB x

hey, we can both be out of reach of our may goals!! (mine is 8.5lbs away.. hmmm not going to do that in a week....)

chin up love, and im sure you will be fine.... just accept what the scales say tomorrow, and then work forward this week...

no good about work.. is there nothing you can do to try and make work a little bit more interesting...
picturing people in the undies or something... lol

we love ya... just remember that ok!

Aww, I love y'all too! :heartpump: Don't know what I'd do without everyone here :)

And I guess I do need to get a sense of perspective, a couple of pounds here or there isn't going to make a massive difference overall, I just get annoyed with myself when I look at my weight loss for the month and realise that I'm getting nowhere!

Ho hum, at least I'm back on track now, and I haven't got anything planned until the 29th May that might throw a spanner in the works.
I might weigh-in the day before that for the end of month result though, because I know I'll be heavier after that weekend.

Am sitting here in the back garden at the moment, just waiting for the ASDA man to come with my food order, so at least I'll have something tasty to eat tonight.

Hope you're all OK xx

Hello hun!

fab food day! Lol noticed the beans on toast crept in t the last mo hehe

Hope your well

xxxxxx

Back