Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Enjoy ur up day honey and ur lovely lunch xxxxx sorry about ur sister it's so not fair puts everything in perspective x

Hey Alex

Enjoy your lunch with your Mum and sister. Life is very precious, my friend and you've reminded me of that.

Love
P x

Paulinegin said:
Hey Alex

Enjoy your lunch with your Mum and sister. Life is very precious, my friend and you've reminded me of that.

Love
P x

Thanks P xx

Life is for living not obsessing about diets! That's why JUDDDD is so great :)

UD

Poached egg on toast for brekky

Jacket potato with salad for lunch

Lamb steak, oven chips and beans for dinner

Couple of vodka's with X Factor and then an early night :-D

All in only 1600 calories - so may have some choccy later too :-D Sticking to Dr J's calories pretty easy tbh, can still eat yummy good just not snacking on rubbish all day lol!

UD (again!!!)

Off to watch the Polo in Chester today with friends - never been before but looking forward to men in tight jodhpurs quite a lot lol!!!

We are having a "posh picnic" with champagne there do no idea what that entails - hence another UD :)

So muesli and fruit for brekky and a costa coffee on the motorway and then who know for the rest of the day :-D

yoga84 said:
UD (again!!!)

Off to watch the Polo in Chester today with friends - never been before but looking forward to men in tight jodhpurs quite a lot lol!!!

We are having a "posh picnic" with champagne there do no idea what that entails - hence another UD :)

So muesli and fruit for brekky and a costa coffee on the motorway and then who know for the rest of the day :-D

Men plus tight clothes = good day!!
On one condition - they are athletic! Lol. I sometimes have to send my dad to get changed as his t-shirt it showing the moobs off lol ;-)

Posh pic Nic = one jealous Cai!! Champers and strawbs are a def and then I recon it'll be bilinis and posh dips with stuf Ive never heard of! Lol. Is it something u get there or has a friend put it together??

Give me scotch eggs and quieche for a pic Nic Any day of the week lol.

Have a good day xxx

Cai said:
Men plus tight clothes = good day!!
On one condition - they are athletic! Lol. I sometimes have to send my dad to get changed as his t-shirt it showing the moobs off lol ;-)

Posh pic Nic = one jealous Cai!! Champers and strawbs are a def and then I recon it'll be bilinis and posh dips with stuf Ive never heard of! Lol. Is it something u get there or has a friend put it together??

Give me scotch eggs and quieche for a pic Nic Any day of the week lol.

Have a good day xxx

I'm working on the assumption that they'll all be gorgeous lol! I have a picture of Rupert Cambell-Black from Jilly Coopers book Polo in my head lol!! I'm prepared to be disappointed but I remain hopeful ;-)

The picnic is provided by the race course so who knows what we'll end up with lol! I'm with you though - scotch eggs, sausage rolls and cheese butties lol! I'm not very posh ;-)

So polo was fabulous :) and I was really good all day and stayed within my calorie allowance until the journey home - stopped for a coffee and ended up having a Danish too :-( so 350 calories over!!

I'm not even sure why I had it - I felt sick halfway through it but finished it anyway :-( Gutted with myself now :-(

But planning to DDs on Monday and Tuesday to try to balance out my 3 UDs this weekend so hopefully that will help! And I'm going to try to remember how upset with myself I feel right now if I decide to eat stupidly again this week!

Thinking of not weighing in until the end of the month - what does everyone think? I don't have scales at home (I go to Boots to WI) so could easily do it if I wanted to!

I know I won't put on with JUDDDD as I've eaten loads in the past and sts so that's not a worry! But my weight loss is really slow - hoping that if I just see a couple of pounds by the end of the month I'll be happy... Rather than being upset at just half a pound a week??

I really need to stop obsessing about the scales and concentrate on health, fitness and enjoying life :-D

yoga84 said:
I really need to stop obsessing about the scales and concentrate on health, fitness and enjoying life :-D

excellent plan Alex and yes, ignore the scales for a couple of weeks :D

P x

Having a great DD today :)

Just had fruit and water at work today and then when I got home I've just done a 30 minute run - the furthest I've gone :-D

Then for dinner I'm having lamb steak and roasted vegetables... All in 470 calories :-D

Feeling great and much less stressed now I've decided not to weigh in until the end of the month :-D Liberating stuff!!

Paulinegin said:
Yo Alex!

You sound well in the JUDDD zone, missus! Good on ya :D

Have a great day (UP?)

P x

Hey P :-D

Been missing you :)

Yep I've got my head in gear, feeling good and forgetting about the scales :) It's a dieting revolution for me lol!

Second DD in a row and it hasn't been a problem at all :)

How are you hun? Xx

DDD has gone great - so chuffed with myself and my new positive mindset!

However... My oldest friend (we've know each other 35 years) is getting married in December and I was being bridesmaid.

In the past she has always been the thin pretty one and I was the less attractive but clever mate - I'm sure you know what I mean.

In recent years my friend has put on a lot of weight but then so have I :-( so she remained the thinner prettier one! And this was the case when she asked me to be bridesmaid at Xmas.

However, I have now lost 3.5 stone and look better than I have done in many many years and she has got even bigger (contentment of a new relationship I imagine)

So today I get a text (not even a face to face conversation) saying that she no longer feels she can have me as her bridesmaid as the bride is meant to be centre of attention and as there will be lots of people there who haven't seen me in years my weight loss will detract from her. She went as far as to say that I'd done it on purpose as I was jealous she was getting married and I was single :-(

I'm really upset and have yet to reply to her! I dont want to throw away years of friendship (she has been great during my divorce etc) but I'm shocked tbh that she could say of all of that and to do it by text rather than coming round for a coffee has shocked and upset me :-(

My sister says that my friend is struggling with the changing roles - that I'm now the slim one... but I can't understand why she's not just chuffed for me... If it was the other way round I would support her all the way not put her down.

Am I over reacting? Should I just say fine? Or what? I'm at a loss for what to say... And trust me that's unusual! I just don't want to say something I'll regret later :-(

Jezz, that's an awful text to get!! I agree with your sister- that she's struggling with the changing roles- but that doesn't make it okay!

Has went as far as retracting your invite? If not you are still going to be 'attracting attention' by being there.

It is possible that she's thinking about her offical
Photos, and she doesn't want to forever be 'the fat' one

15 lost : 52 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Jezz, that's an awful text to get!! I agree with your sister- that she's struggling with the changing roles- but that doesn't make it okay!

Has went as far as retracting your invite? If not you are still going to be 'attracting attention' by being there.

It is possible that she's thinking about her offical
Photos, and she doesn't want to forever be 'the fat' one

She hasn't retracted the invitation as far as I'm aware!!! But then saying that she didn't mention it at all! So you might be right... If I am still invited then I intend to look FABULOUS - a great incentive for me to lose my last stone and be really skinny next to her :)

If she has retracted invitation altogether - she will have gained a husband but lost her oldest friend :-( I need positivity in my life not people who detract from me xxx

Maybe is she stressing out loads and needs a reality check? Maybe she's trying to proportion responsibility into that, when it's about something else?

But if she has retracted it, show up anyway looking sublime!

Back