Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Oh God just got a mindful of dirty suggestions for PC Hotness :D

while he's taking down your particulars - you have the right to remain silent ;) but it's unlikely you will be :D....

ask him if he's got his handcuffs handy!! ROFLMAO

:eek: I don't get out much lol :eek: :) x

alottolose said:

while he's taking down your particulars - you have the right to remain silent ;) but it's unlikely you will be :D....

I'm starting to really like you lotto :p xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hannata said:
Wait what, 41st :0 I thought your username was your year of birth!!!!! Blimey you don't look 41 at all!!! Xxx

Thank you :-D You're very kind :) xx

alottolose said:

Absolutely hilarious :-D LMFAO :p xxxx

But if I'm honest most of those ideas sprang to my mind too :p xx

So? Hot policeman date?? Spill lady .....................

juju_doll said:
So? Hot policeman date?? Spill lady .....................

He was lovely :-D Seeing him again on Wednesday night! I really fancy him but I'm not sure we have much in common... But CL thinks I should just go for it anyway ;-) x

Ooo lala its v exciting :) LOL

I love reading about your adventures :) xxx

I'm starting to really like you lotto :p xx

Likewise Han! :D

Absolutely hilarious :-D LMFAO :p xxxx

But if I'm honest most of those ideas sprang to my mind too :p xx

But did you use any of them? ;) x
Me too :-D My kinda girl! Xx

:D X

He was lovely :-D Seeing him again on Wednesday night! I really fancy him but I'm not sure we have much in common... But CL thinks I should just go for it anyway ;-) x

I agree with CL :D x

Ooo lala its v exciting :) LOL

I love reading about your adventures :) xxx

me too ! :) x

Ha ha!! I'm not sure about adventures lol! But interesting times definitely ;-) xx

better than anything on the telly FACT! :) X

alottolose said:
Likewise Han! :D

But did you use any of them? ;) x

:D X

I agree with CL :D x

me too ! :) x

better than anything on the telly FACT! :) X

I'm glad we are entertaining you Hun Lols :-D But I guess when you look at it all in one go like that it does sound like a soap opera ;-) x

Bad DD today - first ever in fact! Got all upset about something and ate 1/2 tub of Ben & Jerrys and had a glass of wine :-(

So ruined my DD with a bit of a binge - about 1500 calories I think! I did do a successful DD yesterday though so I guess I could count today as an ID??? What do you think?

I want tomorrow as an UD as I'm on a course and I get breakfast and lunch included!! But then I can have another set of DDDs on Wednesday/Thursday??!

So shall I just right today off as an ID and carry on my plan as normal for the rest of the week or turn tomorrow into a DD and try to resist the food on my course?? Which if I'm honest would be difficult due to my low mood atm :-(

Advice please??! Xx

To my lovely pally A,

You are fab, and ben and jerry are our bestest boyfriends who clearly needed looking after this eve. Imagine if you hadn't, they might have wondered off elsewhere and abandoned us all for good! So actually i'll say thanks mate, we owe you one! Also, wine is made from grapes so its actually done you some good. Just abstain from more grape based fluid til the weekend and its all good in da good innit :)
No point in 'making' yourself fail when you've no option to eat healthy food tomoz. Try to enjoy it and just be sensible, ur good at that.
Now for the bit that makes me sound like i lurve you and want your babies (thought i'd say it before the barrage of 'get a room' comments!) You are beautiful, have a bloody hard job, a son to love and support, a nob head ex, and general life pantaloons to deal with. Today means swuiddly dot xxx

Last edited:
Caroline_Louise said:
Nkw for the bit that makes me sound like i lurve you and want your babies (thougbt i'd say it before the barrage of 'get a room' comments!) You are beautiful, have a bloody hard job, a son to love and support, a nob head ex, and general life pantaloons to deal with. Today means swuiddly dot xxx

I luuurve you too Hun - you are funny and fabulous :) And you always make me feel so much better about things :) Thank you and right back at ya baby ;-) xxx

So to take the advice of the beautiful CL I'm drawing a big fat line under today and carrying on tomorrow as if its never happened :-D Only way forward... I'm sick of beating myself up! X

Back