Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Second day of HW today - UUD

Breakfast - bacon sandwich

Lunch - glorious skinny butternut squash soup and 3x cheese snack a jacks

Total = 642 calories

So if you add last nights Up bit = 1946 calories

Then after lunch (will Ill have about 4pm!) nothing until 4pm tomorrow - just water, diet coke and tea :-D

Not feeling great again (full of cold!) so will be having a lovely nap this afternoon while "working from home!" then up for a late lunch, some ironing and then the gorgeous Paul Hollywood in Great British Bakeoff :p

Mmmmm your day sounds lovely! Just wondering "glorious skinny butternet soup".. is Glorious a brand, or is the soup just glorious? :)

Hope your cold gets better soon x

Paulinegin said:
You can't beat a bit of 'shirking from home'! ;)

Feel better soon, lovely.

P x

Oi! Some of us 'shirk from home' on a daily basis ya know ;-)

Feel better Yoda xxx

hope your feeling a bit better now, having colds and trying to diet is hard isnt it.
im on my first weekday down day today and so far so good. only eaten a snack a jack so far. tho feeling very hungry!
hope youre all ok xxxx

juicygooseface said:
hope your feeling a bit better now, having colds and trying to diet is hard isnt it.
im on my first weekday down day today and so far so good. only eaten a snack a jack so far. tho feeling very hungry!
hope youre all ok xxxx

Diet coke, black coffee and green tea babe! Xx

Diet coke, black coffee and green tea babe! Xx

lol i dont drink coffee but im gonna do the diet coke and green tea! can i have twinings fruit tea with a little sweetener do u think? or should i just stick with the others? xxx

juicygooseface said:
lol i dont drink coffee but im gonna do the diet coke and green tea! can i have twinings fruit tea with a little sweetener do u think? or should i just stick with the others? xxx

Have what u like babe! Green tea is just my dink of choice coz it does loadsa good stuff!
I don't have sweeteners or anything so don't know if has cals in? Just count them in to ur 500 if it does, simples :) xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Have what u like babe! Green tea is just my dink of choice coz it does loadsa good stuff!
I don't have sweeteners or anything so don't know if has cals in? Just count them in to ur 500 if it does, simples :) xx

Oooh I can't do green tea in an empty stomach makes me feel sick :-( I like good old fashioned builders tea - strong and sweet (bit like my men lol!) xx

juicygooseface said:

I have sweetners in my tea so I wouldn't think it was a problem :) x

yoga84 said:
I have sweetners in my tea so I wouldn't think it was a problem :) x

But you is sweet enough already ;-) *blugh* xx

Dr danger has sent me a book via email, i kid you not! He is currently doing intermittent fasting (i had told him nothing of juddd at this point) and he started before the Horizons programme. He's just really interested in nutrition. This book is really interesting so far (yes yes working hard!) called 'Eat Stop Eat.' I think its well worth a read for those interested in this way of life as a long term thing xx

I did Eat Stop Eat back in January. His fast days are like Mosely's 5:2 and he reference some of the same people and studies. His fast day doesn't have a calorie limit either. Just 24 hours. So eat last meal 8pm Mon night then you eat again 8pm Tue night. I think Judddd has worked better due in part to this forum. I follow Brad Pilon on Twitter.

halfangelhalftart said:
I did Eat Stop Eat back in January. His fast days are like Mosely's 5:2 and he reference some of the same people and studies. His fast day doesn't have a calorie limit either. Just 24 hours. So eat last meal 8pm Mon night then you eat again 8pm Tue night. I think Judddd has worked better due in part to this forum. I follow Brad Pilon on Twitter.

Oooh that sounds like Hannah's Way ;-)

Ah I kinda guessed it would be a Mosely way. Only about 4 pages in right now as am actually supposed to be working! I'm just so interested in the science behind all this stuff, and it seems Brad Pilon is too which is why the book appeals.
I'm not sure about being back on CD already, I feel horrendous if I'm honest. I might end up being an alternate day CD'er, and just no carbs or crap on my Ups. We'll see. I just can't help thinking that it is utterly bonkers to put yourself through something that makes you feel so crap!!

So just had my last meal for 24 hours...

Glorious skinny soup and snack a jacks

Fruit and zero Greek yoghurt with honey

So just water, diet coke and tea until 5pm tomorrow :-D

Finding HW really easy and I'm so positive about it atm... I just hope I lose some blinkin weight this week so I can stay JUDDDDing for life :)

i am thinking about doing this hannahs way thing. so i would have my meal at like 7, then after that just have about 500cals to last me thru till 7pm the next day etc etc, is this right?
im finding it really hard now that its the evening :(
xxxx

juicygooseface said:
i am thinking about doing this hannahs way thing. so i would have my meal at like 7, then after that just have about 500cals to last me thru till 7pm the next day etc etc, is this right?
im finding it really hard now that its the evening :(
xxxx

That's right :) Except I'm fasting completely between up bits... Finding it easier to track that way and means I don't have to think about calories at all :)

So I'd it a case of basically eating one big meal a day??? Like always ur evening one?? I'm confused chick :(

Back