Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Confused and excited so I could eat every eve with my OH xxxx

For my fast days I just have one meal in the evening and try to stick to the Dr J cals where poss but allow up to 500 if need be. So once I have my last meal on my Up day I don't eat again til tea time the following day - usually between 5 and 7 o'clock. I've always done it like that as I know if I split the cals and have breakfast or dinner I'll keep snacking. And it's more family friendly to have a family meal. And it means it's pretty nutritious homemade meal too.

I have a similar pattern on ups but the trouble is my snacking. One biscuit turns into half a packet. One choc button turns into a packet. And if it's a school run day it's an early fin and I head for the breadbin.

Brad's book is really interesting and he keeps it up to date. I get regular blog emails from him with some interesting stuff. CL - you will find it especially interesting as he's a bodybuilder and knows his stuff.

So one day eve meal would be 500 or under then the next day would be an up day meal???

Have I cracked it?

halfangelhalftart said:
For my fast days I just have one meal in the evening and try to stick to the Dr J cals where poss but allow up to 500 if need be. So once I have my last meal on my Up day I don't eat again til tea time the following day - usually between 5 and 7 o'clock. I've always done it like that as I know if I split the cals and have breakfast or dinner I'll keep snacking. And it's more family friendly to have a family meal. And it means it's pretty nutritious homemade meal too.

I have a similar pattern on ups but the trouble is my snacking. One biscuit turns into half a packet. One choc button turns into a packet. And if it's a school run day it's an early fin and I head for the breadbin.

Brad's book is really interesting and he keeps it up to date. I get regular blog emails from him with some interesting stuff. CL - you will find it especially interesting as he's a bodybuilder and knows his stuff.

Im just about to get stuck in to the book, and am now following him on twitter. Thanks doll. Love that he's an athlete, i feel hopeful and stuff. Maybe if i can crack hans way (and stop the binges) to lose my 8lbs then i can just do his way of 2days fading to maintain, and get all the uber health benefits.
Thank the lord for some positivity!!

Ok this is how I'm doing it!! This way fits in completely with my weekend social life and prevents me having 3UDs in a row (F,S,S) which I have had last few weeks!

As long as I've list even 0.5 pounds this week I'm in for life :-D

Day 1 (Monday) Fast until 5pm then eat up to 1000 calories max before bed (will only really do that amount at weekends!)

Day 2 (Tuesday) Eat up to 800 calories max until 5pm (adding to yesterday's up evening = 1800 calories max over 2 days) Fast from 5pm until bed.

Day 3 (Wednesday) Fast until 5pm (= 24 hour fast) Eat up to 1000 calories max before bed.

Day 4 (Thursday) Eat up to 800 calories max until 5pm. Fast from 5pm until bed.

Day 5 (Friday) Fast until 5pm. Eat up to 1000 calories max until bed (meaning I can enjoy my Friday nights!)

Day 6 (Saturday) Complete UD = 1800 calories (or maybe more lol!)

Day 7 (Sunday) Eat 800 calories max up to 5pm (meaning I can have a good post-hangover breakfast and/or Sunday lunch if I'm careful!). Fast from 5pm until bed.

Go back to start and repeat! :-D

I hope that makes it clearer for everyone? Xxxx

i cant do it :'(
having the down days has made me feel so ill, i suffer from migraines and theres one coming on :(
i think im just going to have to eat very little and often and use the juddd method when im planning a night out or something i think. i feel like such a failure youre all doing so well! xxx

yoga84 said:
Ok this is how I'm doing it!! This way fits in completely with my weekend social life and prevents me having 3UDs in a row (F,S,S) which I have had last few weeks!

As long as I've list even 0.5 pounds this week I'm in for life :-D

Day 1 (Monday) Fast until 5pm then eat up to 1000 calories max before bed (will only really do that amount at weekends!)

Day 2 (Tuesday) Eat up to 800 calories max until 5pm (adding to yesterday's up evening = 1800 calories max over 2 days) Fast from 5pm until bed.

Day 3 (Wednesday) Fast until 5pm (= 24 hour fast) Eat up to 1000 calories max before bed.

Day 4 (Thursday) Eat up to 800 calories max until 5pm. Fast from 5pm until bed.

Day 5 (Friday) Fast until 5pm. Eat up to 1000 calories max until bed (meaning I can enjoy my Friday nights!)

Day 6 (Saturday) Complete UD = 1800 calories (or maybe more lol!)

Day 7 (Sunday) Eat 800 calories max up to 5pm (meaning I can have a good post-hangover breakfast and/or Sunday lunch if I'm careful!). Fast from 5pm until bed.

Go back to start and repeat! :-D

I hope that makes it clearer for everyone? Xxxx

Right think I get it babe thank u!!! And it sound like a blimin dream if that works xxxx good luck got everything crossedxxxx x

juicygooseface said:
i cant do it :'(
having the down days has made me feel so ill, i suffer from migraines and theres one coming on :(
i think im just going to have to eat very little and often and use the juddd method when im planning a night out or something i think. i feel like such a failure youre all doing so well! xxx

Nooo don't give up til u've tried this way chick! Im doing it with u as of 5pm today so we can holdy hands :) Today was the hardest day ul do and our bodies always put up a fight against change in the beginning but when its positive healthy change like this they thank us in the end! See if u can try it this way for a cpl of days and if u still feel like poo then stop and calorie count.

My mum suffers migraines and actually since starting juddd she says she has had way less.

C'mon gal, whaddya say?! Cxx

MissieCB said:
Right think I get it babe thank u!!! And it sound like a blimin dream if that works xxxx good luck got everything crossedxxxx x

You're very welcome - writing it down helped get it straight in my head too :)

Nooo don't give up til u've tried this way chick! Im doing it with u as of 5pm today so we can holdy hands :) Today was the hardest day ul do and our bodies always put up a fight against change in the beginning but when its positive healthy change like this they thank us in the end! See if u can try it this way for a cpl of days and if u still feel like poo then stop and calorie count.

My mum suffers migraines and actually since starting juddd she says she has had way less.

C'mon gal, whaddya say?! Cxx
youre such a sweetheart bless you :)
ill have to see how weight loss goes this week i think, ill get weighed around friday time and see whats happened since last weigh in, ive been exercising loads too but my jeans still dont fit i just dont understand. its ok tho im going to try for a few more days i just hope i see a loss! thankyou for being so supportive xxxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Nooo don't give up til u've tried this way chick! Im doing it with u as of 5pm today so we can holdy hands

Me too please! Especially as youre using my diary thread to arrange lol! Xx

yoga84 said:
Me too please! Especially as youre using my diary thread to arrange lol! Xx

Oops *sheepish face*

Im just being a hanns way convertor. This is the equivalent if me turning up on ur doorstep, reading a passage from the bible and then giving u a leaflet to feed the bin with ;-) xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Oops *sheepish face*

Im just being a hanns way convertor. This is the equivalent if me turning up on ur doorstep, reading a passage from the bible and then giving u a leaflet to feed the bin with ;-) xx

Lols You are forgiven little angel ;-) xx

yoga84 said:
Lols You are forgiven little angel ;-) xx

Ha, that made me laugh. Ooh its good to be firmly back in the bosom of my little juddd fam again. Its cold out there in CD land! X

Caroline_Louise said:
Ha, that made me laugh. Ooh its good to be firmly back in the bosom of my little juddd fam again. Its cold out there in CD land! X

I'm not venturing out on my own either! This WILL work :)

sorry for posting on your diary thread! xxx

yoga84 said:
I'm not venturing out on my own either! This WILL work :)

It will! I really believe it! I realised something too, i actually enjoy fasting. Well, not eating for a good few hours, its nice on the tum. Is that odd?! X

Caroline_Louise said:
It will! I really believe it! I realised something too, i actually enjoy fasting. Well, not eating for a good few hours, its nice on the tum. Is that odd?! X

I really hope so mate... I need to get this weight off somehow!

Nope I feel the same... It makes me feel skinnier lol! Xx

yoga84 said:
I really hope so mate... I need to get this weight off somehow!

Nope I feel the same... It makes me feel skinnier lol! Xx

Well worst case scenario my brekkie or lunch will have to be same as on hols, as i know that way worked. In fact that was good, im gonna go and check but think i had healthy but nice brekkie, fruit snack, salad protein lunch and than a tasty non calorie counting dins with a pud or cocktail. And that is how i lost 9lbs! Ergo, i am going to do that. Either lunch or dins will be a cal counting free meal when Appropriate. This could be the perfect compromise! Xx

Back