Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

yoga84 said:
Oooh ok :) I'm sooo hungry now... Need to eat lol! X

Yeah I'm bloody starved too!
I need to run, not been in 4 days, can u believe it!! I am gonna be frickin awful, and it is gonna hurt big time stylee!! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Yeah I'm bloody starved too!
I need to run, not been in 4 days, can u believe it!! I am gonna be frickin awful, and it is gonna hurt big time stylee!! Xx

I've not run since Saturday either and with work I'm not going to get out until Sunday morning now... Will be hell!! X

I've not run since Saturday either and with work I'm not going to get out until Sunday morning now... Will be hell!! X

Agreed, blugh! Funny how you can come to dread something that you actually love. First one back is always the worst but then should be fine after!

I have a feeling I may not end up seeing the Doc. He's still up in Leeds and working so unless he's left by 5 it'll end up being mega late. Truth be told I'm really tired and not sure I can be bothered with having to do m hair and slap again after shower...so i wouldnt be devasteted. Bad CL ;-) xx

Caroline_Louise said:
I have a feeling I may not end up seeing the Doc. He's still up in Leeds and working so unless he's left by 5 it'll end up being mega late. Truth be told I'm really tired and not sure I can be bothered with having to do m hair and slap again after shower...so i wouldnt be devasteted. Bad CL ;-) xx

That's how I feel about most of my dates mate... Just can't be bothered - especially during the week and even more so now it's cold! ;-) x

Lol!! I think they are a midlands thing - Brains is the maker not what they are made of lol!! Faggots are like big meatballs in gravy - very yummy :)

I saw the pb kitkat in the shop and thought of you so had to try :) xx

OMG! I want faggots now.... I'm torn between the faggots and the ceaser salad! lol I think faggots are a Welsh thing too! :)

OMG! I want faggots now.... I'm torn between the faggots and the ceaser salad! lol I think faggots are a Welsh thing too! :)

You could have both, one for lunch and one for dins :-D

Right, they lycra is on (shield your eyes!) and I'm actually going now. See you on the sweaty, red face other side! x

Paulinegin said:
What?!

Girlfriend, your taste buds need educating!! Just don't, I repeat don't, read the ingredients list .... ;)

P x

No I think that's very good advise P lol! But I've just put mine in the oven and they smell gorgeous ;-) xx

Hmmm well as long as we aren't having them when we 'do lunch' tis ok ;-) x

yoga84 said:
I don't think they serve anything do uncouth at The Mailbox lol! Xx

Shame ;-) x

yoga84 said:
OMG!!!!! How nice are PB kitkats????!!!! Why did I not know this before now... I think I'm officially addicted :)

Toldya so ;-) xx

Luckily I cannot stand peanuts or peanut butter even the smell makes me sick. Unfortunately I have a love affair with raisin and biscuit Yorkies.

Back