Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Greeneyes11 said:
Luckily I cannot stand peanuts or peanut butter even the smell makes me sick. Unfortunately I have a love affair with raisin and biscuit Yorkies.

I had one of those t'other day. I had forgotten all about them for years, then it winked at me in the village shop. It was top bombing :-D

UUD today :)

So bacon and egg bagel this morning - 430 cals

Then I'm at a conference today so will be buffet lunch which is always bad for me :-( Will do my best not to stuff myself silly!

Then fast until 5pm tomorrow.

Then this afternoon (2pm) I have a Speed Awareness Workshop (whoops!) and then straight to meet my son and his dad at secondary school open evening so busy busy busy!!

Have a great JUDDDDing day everyone :-D

UUD today :)

So bacon and egg bagel this morning - 430 cals

Then I'm at a conference today so will be buffet lunch which is always bad for me :-( Will do my best not to stuff myself silly!

Then fast until 5pm tomorrow.

Then this afternoon (2pm) I have a Speed Awareness Workshop (whoops!) and then straight to meet my son and his dad at secondary school open evening so busy busy busy!!

Have a great JUDDDDing day everyone :-D

Bagel, ummmm :) Ridiculously your tasty brekkie is about the same in cals as my almonds, raisins and allbran and i know which i'd rather have! Alas I must eat like an athlete (specially if im gonna be having choc in the eves!) Having said that, its a yummy brekkie, just don't get a busting lot for the cals!

Have a good day foxy lady xxx

My downfall was that the Yorkies were on special offer in Tesco, 59p each or 3 for £1.20.... needless to say on my second lot of 3 now, hope the offer ends soon.

Have a great busy day, and enjoy your buffet lunch.... xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Bagel, ummmm :) Ridiculously your tasty brekkie is about the same in cals as my almonds, raisins and allbran and i know which i'd rather have! Alas I must eat like an athlete (specially if im gonna be having choc in the eves!) Having said that, its a yummy brekkie, just don't get a busting lot for the cals!

Have a good day foxy lady xxx

Breakfast was fabulous... I normally grab something to eat in the car in the mornings on my way to work so nice to have time for real food :)

Greeneyes11 said:
Have a great busy day, and enjoy your buffet lunch.... xx

Eating is rapidly going downhill!! Already had 4 custard creams and two humbugs!!!! I hate conference food - I just can't resist nibbling ;-)

As my mum always says "Alex you can resist everything but temptation!" And that is in every area of my life not just food... I always fancy a little bit of what I shouldn't ;-) x

Eating is rapidly going downhill!! Already had 4 custard creams and two humbugs!!!! I hate conference food - I just can't resist nibbling ;-)

As my mum always says "Alex you can resist everything but temptation!" And that is in every area of my life not just food... I always fancy a little bit of what I shouldn't ;-) x

Got to get in there before P does...'Bah humbug!'
OK got that out my system! Totally know what you mean about bloody conference food. When I was at mine 2days of lunch was basically breadcrumbs, pastry and sugar...lead to an inflatable CL blugh!
I love custard creams. Thats my problem, I can't stop with things like that til they are all gone. So my new tactic when i buy a treat is it has to be something i can 'finish' like a whole pot/ pack of etc...but that also means it has to be something small!

xx

Paulinegin said:
Ahem, speed awareness course, missus?!

Your halo has slipped, A! ;)

P x

Bit f a secret rebel our alex ;-) x

Bad diet day today - ended up having 1200 calories instead of my planned 800 due to far too many biscuits at conference and speed awareness workshop!

Still averaged only 1000 calories a day thus week though so theoretically I should have lost weight???!!!

Despite all the buscuits I did still stop eating by 4 o clock today though so can get my 24 hour fast in tomorrow! Planning on WI on way home from work at end of DD bit of DDU! So hopefully will have seen a shift!

If I've not lost anything then I'm still planning on CDing from Monday for 3 weeks :-(

A x

DDU today....

So nothing to eat until 5pm today - just lots if water, diet coke and cuppas :)

No idea what I'm eating after that but will be yummy and involve wine as its Friday (and payday!!!)

Going to WI on my way home from work begire my up part of the day - so will let you know how it goes ;-) xx

yoga84 said:
DDU today....

So nothing to eat until 5pm today - just lots if water, diet coke and cuppas :)

No idea what I'm eating after that but will be yummy and involve wine as its Friday (and payday!!!)

Going to WI on my way home from work begire my up part of the day - so will let you know how it goes ;-) xx

Ooh WI, im totally itching to know babe! I bet you have lost, u've been so good. And i dont want u going back to the life of misery that is cd!

Out of interest, do u have ur cuppas black on DD's or with milk?
Goooood luck and have a fab day lovely xxx

Oooooh so looking forward to your WI.... I bet you have lost too, your calories have been excellent this week.

Back