Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

hannata said:
ohh sweets i'm so sorry its not working for you :(

Try and weigh tomorrow morning and you'll know for sure that its not working? xx

I've definitely decided to start CD again from Sunday for 3 weeks and then reassess :) Feeling better about the decision now... Just gonna enjoy my mums birthday tomorrow and then take it from there :) x

good luck sweetheart, we're all here for you xxxx

yoga84 said:
I've definitely decided to start CD again from Sunday for 3 weeks and then reassess :) Feeling better about the decision now... Just gonna enjoy my mums birthday tomorrow and then take it from there :) x

:-( This sucks! Obvs here to support u every step of the way but i simply do not get how this didn't work? Ur positivity and determination will get u the results u want an deserve babe, xxx

Saw this and thought of you, missus! ;)

P x

Attachments

• image-3802891443.jpg
    image-3802891443.jpg
    676.3 KB · Views: 37
Day 1 back on CD...

Let's see his this goes and how long I last lol!

Porridge for breakfast

Chicken salad for lunch

Soup in afternoon

Mango shake for dinner

Oh doesn't that sound appetising? Lols!!

yoga84 said:
Day 1 back on CD...

Let's see his this goes and how long I last lol!

Porridge for breakfast

Chicken salad for lunch

Soup in afternoon

Mango shake for dinner

Oh doesn't that sound appetising? Lols!!

Good luck chick xxxx

Morning A

Having never done CD (is this Cambridge Diet?), how does it work? are these calories counted meals, CD branded ready meals or flavoured shakes?

P x

Good luck my darling.

Take it ur doing ss+ ? I so hope this gets the results u want really quickly so u can come back to us :) Always here i u need to complain about the noise of ur hand-blender etc! Xx

Paulinegin said:
Morning A

Having never done CD (is this Cambridge Diet?), how does it work? are these calories counted meals, CD branded ready meals or flavoured shakes?

P x

Morning Hun

Yes it's Cambridge Diet - although I have a mixture of CD products and slim n save (which is another very low calorie diet) products to use up.

It is low carb and very low calorie... About 550 a day.

A

Caroline_Louise said:
Good luck my darling.

Take it ur doing ss+ ? I so hope this gets the results u want really quickly so u can come back to us :) Always here i u need to complain about the noise of ur hand-blender etc! Xx

Morning Hun

Yes doing SS+ - as it means I can eat a meal with my son every day... Which I think is important for him to see. I did SS+ previously and this never effected my weight loss :)

I'm doing it for 3 weeks now and them I'll see where I am... If at goal at that point I'll be back to JUDDDD again to maintain, if not then another couple of weeks to get to goal!

But I will be back here full-time JUDDDDing very soon as I think it's a perfect way to maintain my weight - it just doesn't work for me for weight loss :-(

A
Xx

yoga84 said:
Morning Hun

Yes doing SS+ - as it means I can eat a meal with my son every day... Which I think is important for him to see. I did SS+ previously and this never effected my weight loss :)

I'm doing it for 3 weeks now and them I'll see where I am... If at goal at that point I'll be back to JUDDDD again to maintain, if not then another couple of weeks to get to goal!

But I will be back here full-time JUDDDDing very soon as I think it's a perfect way to maintain my weight - it just doesn't work for me for weight loss :-(

A
Xx

I think i are taking the most sensible approach to this re the meal. Im just worried for u but also totally appreciate ur need to do this. Do u like the toffee bars? If so i'll post ya one, i hated them! Cxx

Caroline_Louise said:
I think i are taking the most sensible approach to this re the meal. Im just worried for u but also totally appreciate ur need to do this. Do u like the toffee bars? If so i'll post ya one, i hated them! Cxx

I did this for 5 months so I know it works... I'm determined to get to my goal weight and then maintaining with JUDDDD will be easy :) xx

Ok end of first day back on the dark side and it's not been too bad... Having said that I'm STARVING now! And no UD to look forward to tomorrow :-(

Here's hoping ketosis kicks in really really soon!

Night all xx

Day 2 of the Darkside!

Nothing to eat for as long as possible :)

SnS crispy vanilla shake - breakfast

CD vegetable soup - lunch

Chicken salad - dinner

Frozen CD strawberry shake - snack

Now doesnt that sound yummy lol! :) x

Day 2 of the Darkside!

Nothing to eat for as long as possible :)

SnS crispy vanilla shake - breakfast

CD vegetable soup - lunch

Chicken salad - dinner

Frozen CD strawberry shake - snack

Now doesnt that sound yummy lol! :) x

Mm mmmm, tasty delights right there! It'll be worth it in the end little lady :-D xxx

Good luck with the Cambridge. You're quite lucky that you don't have much to lose to get to your goal so you won't be doing it for ever :) x

scarlett2020 said:
Good luck with the Cambridge. You're quite lucky that you don't have much to lose to get to your goal so you won't be doing it for ever :) x

I've already done it for 5 months earlier in the year, then had 2 months off JUDDDDing, and now back again for a few weeks! But tbh it feels like I've never been away... Quite scary just how quick I've got back into the routine of not eating! Can't be good mentally but the thought of being back in the bosom of JUDDDD very soon is helping :)

Good luck with your walk on the dark side today..... I do like the SnS shakes.... lol.

Greeneyes11 said:
Good luck with your walk on the dark side today..... I do like the SnS shakes.... lol.

Thanks :) I like SnS better than CD - but I have a mixture of both to use up! Once they are gone then I'll see if I want to buy more SnS or accept my weight at whatever it is :) x

Back