Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Good decision Alex, as I have been judding so long I strted to sts more weeks than I was loosing which to be honest was fine by me as I continue to shrink lol. But I need to be a healthy BMI or as near to it as I can get as I am still in the obese cat which is ridiculous , I have hip and collar bones for goodness sake anyhoo after realising Double DD s weren't the devil incarnate, thanks to the BBC, I gave them a whirl 3 weeks ago , lost 2lbs then lost another 2lbs then had a STS last week as I only did 1 set to maintain as I had too many UP s. Doing them again this week UP UP DD DD UP DD DD , SO 4 DD , 3 UP but I still get to keep my weekend, and going by my daily weighs I am on track for a loss again this week. The good thing about them is you still get the loosing fat not water/muscle effect because you have an UP in the middle. I personally find the second easier than the first, I also cut myself some slack if I am doing a double and allow myself 600 IF I ned them, good luck look forward to seeing how you get on x

bajoleth said:
Good decision Alex, as I have been judding so long I strted to sts more weeks than I was loosing which to be honest was fine by me as I continue to shrink lol. But I need to be a healthy BMI or as near to it as I can get as I am still in the obese cat which is ridiculous , I have hip and collar bones for goodness sake anyhoo after realising Double DD s weren't the devil incarnate, thanks to the BBC, I gave them a whirl 3 weeks ago , lost 2lbs then lost another 2lbs then had a STS last week as I only did 1 set to maintain as I had too many UP s. Doing them again this week UP UP DD DD UP DD DD , SO 4 DD , 3 UP but I still get to keep my weekend, and going by my daily weighs I am on track for a loss again this week. The good thing about them is you still get the loosing fat not water/muscle effect because you have an UP in the middle. I personally find the second easier than the first, I also cut myself some slack if I am doing a double and allow myself 600 IF I ned them, good luck look forward to seeing how you get on x

I know what you mean Jo - I'm a size 12 but still classed as over weight for goodness sake lol!

Let's hope this new regime works or it looks like I'll be officially overweight forever as I really can't do vlcd anymore!! Xx

UD today (obviously!)

Breakfast - Aldi instant porridge pot= 210 cal

Lunch - Shapers BBQ chicken wrap, quavers and vitamin water drink = 568 cal

Dinner - chicken kebab, pitta, salad & vlc mayo = 618 cal

Total = 1396 calories :-D (Plenty of space for a treat if needed later!)

Plus - I'm going for my first run in 10 days tonight (which will be hell but sorta looking forward to it!)

All in all a fabulosso day :-D

So pleased with ur decision, horrible seeing i miserable as know exactly how u felt. Seriously, how did we CD for so long, blugh with knobs on!!!

Enjoy ur fabulous UD my lovely, i shall sit here and food perve at u ;-)
Xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
So pleased with ur decision, horrible seeing i miserable as know exactly how u felt. Seriously, how did we CD for so long, blugh with knobs on!!!

Enjoy ur fabulous UD my lovely, i shall sit here and food perve at u ;-)
Xxx

I'm pleased with my decision too... Got a bit confused there for a moment but I love love love JUDDDDing and I'm sticking with it :) xxx

I'm very smiley tonight - lovely Mr no 1 has been texting all day - very amusing and flattering :-D

I'm a happy girly - UD and dishy man :-D

yoga84 said:
I'm very smiley tonight - lovely Mr no 1 has been texting all day - very amusing and flattering :-D

I'm a happy girly - UD and dishy man :-D

Oooooh spill! Or fwd me a text ;-)
What have u been munching? Cxx

Soooo excited for u babe! I still cnt decide whether to meet my new guy on sun or not. I think if i manage to regulate my next UD and another successful DD i will, as my reward lol ;-) xxx

Ha ha! Just realised that apart from CL & P the rest of you don't know about no1??!!!

Well... And this should give all single ladies hope (well it has to me and CL!)

I rent out one of my spare rooms and my lodger moved out last week. So on Monday night I had 5 people booked into view the room.

The first potential lodger was lovely - well hot in fact and we hit it off completely :) So I decided not to rent him the room as only bad things could have happened that way!!!

So when I text to tell him about the room he said... "that's fine and it means that I can ask you out for a drink now!" And I said yes... Going out next Tuesday :-D

How fabulous is that???! The way I see it is even if it leads nowhere it has given me hope that I can meet someone in the normal course of my life and I don't have to endure the horror of Internet dating!!!

So... As I said Happy Alex today :-D

Caroline_Louise said:
Oooooh spill! Or fwd me a text ;-)
What have u been munching? Cxx

Soooo excited for u babe! I still cnt decide whether to meet my new guy on sun or not. I think if i manage to regulate my next UD and another successful DD i will, as my reward lol ;-) xxx

He's just been really chatting and telling me how much he likes me etc ;-) Making me feel fabulous! Just what I needed today xx

halfangelhalftart said:
EEEEEEEKKKK

OMG OMG

I've just turned into an American teen. Ha.

I love a new crush/romance. I should never have got married. Lol

I know I'm so over excited by it all too!! It's the kind of story that you hear and never believe really happens ;-)

Can i just say im gonna be getting out my snackajack hat again ohhh yeah! X

Wooooo Alex..... sounding very positive for you at the moment...... so excited to hear more as the story goes on....

Greeneyes11 said:
Wooooo Alex..... sounding very positive for you at the moment...... so excited to hear more as the story goes on....

I will keep you all updated :-D

But like I said even if it goes nowhere and he's a complete idiot when we meet... It has made me smile and given me hope of meeting someone in the normal way (not on the interweb!) So win:win :-D x

Well i for one am tres excited!

Its just nice to have a bit of attention sometimes, we all need it, however much the *puts on best beyonce voice* 'Independent woman' we are!
X

Caroline_Louise said:
Well i for one am tres excited!

Its just nice to have a bit of attention sometimes, we all need it, however much the *puts on best beyonce voice* 'Independent woman' we are!
X

Here here!! Yay!!:-D

Well done :) no point being miserable, life is for living xxx

Back