Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Wooohoooo Alex!!

Just checking up on you gorgeous lady!
Well done on your loss and have a fabulous date!!
Much love, Laura ( aka the divorce lawyer) lol xxx

Morning missus

One day nearer to hot date! Does "No 1" have a name and where is he taking you? I may stalk ... ;)

Mwah
P x

exciting!!! I want to go on a date! :heartpump: on my first date with DH he fell backwards off his chair at the pub, it was sooo adorable and hilarious. He'd been worried he was leaning in too much and being a bit in my face, so he tried to lean back casually, but the chair didn't have a back and it just flipped backwards!!

can't wait to read all about it :) :lilkiss:

Lou_G said:
exciting!!! I want to go on a date! :heartpump: on my first date with DH he fell backwards off his chair at the pub, it was sooo adorable and hilarious. He'd been worried he was leaning in too much and being a bit in my face, so he tried to lean back casually, but the chair didn't have a back and it just flipped backwards!!

Hahaha that's hilarious! :)

Lou_G said:

Hahahahaha ... how endearing :D

P x

Lou_G said:

Best first date story, bless him :) xxx

Laurab21 said:
Wooohoooo Alex!!

Just checking up on you gorgeous lady!
Well done on your loss and have a fabulous date!!
Much love, Laura ( aka the divorce lawyer) lol xxx

Hello Hun :)

Thank you... Life is in the up at the moment :) Ex has agreed clean break and my Absolute is through on the 29th so I'll be free at last :)

How are things with you and your lovely man? And how's the dieting going? Xx

Paulinegin said:
Morning missus

One day nearer to hot date! Does "No 1" have a name and where is he taking you? I may stalk ... ;)

Mwah
P x

His name is Fran :)

We are just going to a local Indian for dinner (nice place but only up the road from me so convenient on a school night!)

You are welcome to stalk lol! X

Lou_G said:

Oh that is sooo cute :) That'd win me over too... X

Second DD today :)

Breakfast - poached egg in toast (wouldn't normally have breakfast on a DD but was starving when I woke up so thought it better to have something proper rather than cave later and have biscuits!)

Lunch - 2 cheese snack a jacks and 3 satsumas

Dinner - king prawn pasta ready meal

Total = 587 (79 grams of carbs) so a little over due to breakfast but I'm happy with that on a second DD in a row :)

I'm also going to weigh in tomorrow morning on way to work as I'm on a course Thurday and Friday (Ofsted updates!) and while its meant to be another DDD I'm probably going to struggle to resist lunch!!!! So I'll just WI tomorrow and hopefully see a small loss which I can maintain over the weekend and then lose again on next DDD! Does that make sense? Lol! Xx

emmster said:
Woo, Alex sounds as if things are going really well for you - has made my dreary Monday so much more exciting reading about your fab loss this week, your goregous sounding sexy halloween outift & your hot date on Wed :)

Thanks Emms :)

I'm feeling pretty great at the moment tbh :) I've had such a rubbish 18 months I'd forgotten what it felt like to be happy but I'm well on the way back to being me now xx

Ooooh exciting stuff, glad things are looking up in all departments. Hope you have a fab night xx I made my husband a meal for our 2nd date at my house, we decided to be informal and eat it in front of a film we had rented (possibly not the most romantic lol) anyway I lovingly prepared Lamb shank and all the trimmings , brought it in for him and the plate slipped off the tray and his dinner ended all over his jeans :eek: We got married 4 mths later so I don't think it put him off too much lol , enjoy x

Ooooh enjoy your date and looking forward to seeing your WI tomorrow...

Ooooh exciting stuff, glad things are looking up in all departments. Hope you have a fab night xx I made my husband a meal for our 2nd date at my house, we decided to be informal and eat it in front of a film we had rented (possibly not the most romantic lol) anyway I lovingly prepared Lamb shank and all the trimmings , brought it in for him and the plate slipped off the tray and his dinner ended all over his jeans :eek: We got married 4 mths later so I don't think it put him off too much lol , enjoy x

LOL! :D

P x

bajoleth said:

Absolutely brilliant :) x

yoga84 said:
Hello Hun :)

Thank you... Life is in the up at the moment :) Ex has agreed clean break and my Absolute is through on the 29th so I'll be free at last :)

How are things with you and your lovely man? And how's the dieting going? Xx

Oh that's great news! You must have a divorce party! Lol I went to one last week and let's just say she fell lucky at the end of the night! Lol!
I'm doing good thanks and my lovely man is even more lovely!!
Dukan going well, fell off last week as was sick as a dog but having really good losses on it so I'm hoping this last stone will be gone before chrimbo!
U sound fab anyway which u so deserve
Mwahhh xxx

Laurab21 said:
Oh that's great news! You must have a divorce party! Lol I went to one last week and let's just say she fell lucky at the end of the night! Lol!
I'm doing good thanks and my lovely man is even more lovely!!
Dukan going well, fell off last week as was sick as a dog but having really good losses on it so I'm hoping this last stone will be gone before chrimbo!
U sound fab anyway which u so deserve
Mwahhh xxx

Great idea... You will be guest of honour if I throw one :) Still can't thank you enough for your help - kept me from panicking and caving in to his bullying! You were like a guardian angel so thank you again :)

So glad to hear Dukan is working for you again and obviously that your man is as lovely as ever :) xxx

Looks like we are both getting there at last Hun :-D

Luvs ya xxx

UD planning for tomorrow :)

Breakfast - porridge and blueberries when I get to work.

Lunch - chicken salad sandwich, fruit and apple juice

Dinner - popadom and bits, tandoori chicken and salad and a beer while out on date :)

Should come in around 1400 calories so room for an extra treat if I fancy it :) x

Back