Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Your day looks yummy! Up day for me too. I've just had a cupcake for breakfast, naughty but nice! Which are you looking forward to more? The actual,date or the Indian? Lol x

Happy fabulous date day, to you

Enjoy yourself but not too much .... ;)

Happy fabulous date day, to you! :D

P x

Its date day (that came out as 'dave' day when first typed, that wouldn't be his name per chance?!) HOORUH!

Literally so excited for you, what time r u meeting? Aaaaagh!

Ooh and also food sounds yummers :-D xxx

scarlett2020 said:
Your day looks yummy! Up day for me too. I've just had a cupcake for breakfast, naughty but nice! Which are you looking forward to more? The actual,date or the Indian? Lol x

Indian I think lol! Food is much more important than men ;-) x

Paulinegin said:

Enjoy yourself but not too much .... ;)

Happy fabulous date day, to you! :D

P x

Ha ha I like the "not too much" comment! As if I would ;-) x

Caroline_Louise said:
Its date day (that came out as 'dave' day when first typed, that wouldn't be his name per chance?!) HOORUH!

Literally so excited for you, what time r u meeting? Aaaaagh!

Ooh and also food sounds yummers :-D xxx

No!! His name is Fran :)

Meeting at half past 7 - will let you know all the gossip laters xx

yoga84 said:
No!! His name is Fran :)

Meeting at half past 7 - will let you know all the gossip laters xx

Dammit! I must still have 'call me dave' on the brain!

Ooooh im gonna be on tenterhooks all daaaay! Xxx

To get back to the important business of dieting ladies lol!

I've weighed in this morning after DDD and I've lost another pound :-D :-D :-D :-D

Plus... Measured myself and another 3 inches gone - forever!!!! That makes 31.5 inches since March!!! Woo hoo!!!! :-D

Right Up day I'm coming to getcha :-D

Woohoo, congrats on the weight and inches loss..... excellent.

Have a great date tonight, so excited to hear all the details..... (I'm thinking we are all a bunch of pervs here!!)

Babe thats amazing, well done! There'll be nothing for me to hug on our lunch date at this rate ;-) xx

I've weighed in this morning after DDD and I've lost another pound :-D :-D :-D :-D

Plus... Measured myself and another 3 inches gone - forever!!!! That makes 31.5 inches since March!!! Woo hoo!!!! :-D

Brilliant! well done. DDDs are the way to go :D

Whit woo!! :D

P x

Looking forward to the goss tomorrow x Wel done on the scales and those inches fabulous, DDD seem to be the way to go when the 1lbs are proving stubborn, I am loving them, I can't do controlled UP days like you though although I am attempting one today, still filled with yummy food but hopefully 1600 max, I need to minimise the gain after my midweek UP :eek: Have a lovely time tonight x

bajoleth said:
Looking forward to the goss tomorrow x Wel done on the scales and those inches fabulous, DDD seem to be the way to go when the 1lbs are proving stubborn, I am loving them, I can't do controlled UP days like you though although I am attempting one today, still filled with yummy food but hopefully 1600 max, I need to minimise the gain after my midweek UP :eek: Have a lovely time tonight x

Yep DDDs are working fabulously :) That's 4 pounds in 10 days with Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays off... What other diet can say that?

Yeah controlled UDs are getting easier now... But I still have Saturdays Up Up lol! I think my key is also low carving on my DDDs - I love my carbs usually and I really think that cutting back is making all the difference :-D

I'm so happy :) Ill be a goal before my birthday at this rate... 13 pounds by end of November is suddenly looking doable :-D x

I hate to dash everyone's romantic dreams for me but...

I text Fran (no1) to let him know I wouldn't be able to make our date until 8.30 instead of 7.30 due to one of my schools having received an Ofsted call today - so I need to go in and do some prep work before tomorrow with headteacher, staff and governors. I apologised but said I was still looking forward to seeing him.

Reply from him "Your job is obviously more important to you than your relationships and I'm looking for someone who has time for me and can commit, it's also rather intimidating to date a woman who has a better job than me and my friends say it'll never last anyway as you're probably just looking for a bit of rough! So I think we should just forget it"

WTF!!!!!! I have no words at this moment and haven't yet replied but I say again WTF!!!!!

I hate to dash everyone's romantic dreams for me but...

I text Fran (no1) to let him know I wouldn't be able to make our date until 8.30 instead of 7.30 due to one of my schools having received an Ofsted call today - so I need to go in and do some prep work before tomorrow with headteacher, staff and governors. I apologised but said I was still looking forward to seeing him.

Reply from him "Your job is obviously more important to you than your relationships and I'm looking for someone who has time for me and can commit, it's also rather intimidating to date a woman who has a better job than me and my friends say it'll never last anyway as you're probably just looking for a bit of rough! So I think we should just forget it"

WTF!!!!!! I have no words at this moment and haven't yet replied but I say again WTF!!!!!

OMG! I am speechless! What an arse. Luckily you found this out sooner rather than later though! On the plus side, you could always get a take a way meal for one! xxx

Back