Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

I hate to dash everyone's romantic dreams for me but...

I text Fran (no1) to let him know I wouldn't be able to make our date until 8.30 instead of 7.30 due to one of my schools having received an Ofsted call today - so I need to go in and do some prep work before tomorrow with headteacher, staff and governors. I apologised but said I was still looking forward to seeing him.

Reply from him "Your job is obviously more important to you than your relationships and I'm looking for someone who has time for me and can commit, it's also rather intimidating to date a woman who has a better job than me and my friends say it'll never last anyway as you're probably just looking for a bit of rough! So I think we should just forget it"

WTF!!!!!! I have no words at this moment and haven't yet replied but I say again WTF!!!!!

What the flinging flanging hell!!???? What a total douche bag!! Totally agree with Scarlett, much better to find this out now but I am still tres disapointed for you, what a knobber!
I am in 2 (well several actually) minds as to what you should say.
1) Nothing, silence spks volumes
2) His loss and you were looking for someone non judgemental and nice anyway so good job he let you know now!

God I am dumbfounded. Honestly, its like he's an example from the book of 'why we are single!'

My sentiments exactly ladies... I really do not need a "boy" like that in my life and its better to have found that out now rather than a few dates down the line!

I've decided not to dignify him with a response as my friend has just said that he is probably looking for some kind of self-validation through me going " oh no I really like you and I do have time for you! Let me change me while life and personality just to go out with you! (Said in sickly sweet girly voice!) lol! He so won't get that from me :-D

I guess takeaway for one it it then tonight lol! :-D

My sentiments exactly ladies... I really do not need a "boy" like that in my life and its better to have found that out now rather than a few dates down the line!

I've decided not to dignify him with a response as my friend has just said that he is probably looking for some kind of self-validation through me going " oh no I really like you and I do have time for you! Let me change me while life and personality just to go out with you! (Said in sickly sweet girly voice!) lol! He so won't get that from me :-D

I guess takeaway for one it it then tonight lol! :-D

Good girl, perfect attitude! I'd say yes he is either after that response as your friend says, or else proof that all women are as big, bad and mean as the one who obvs f***ed him over previously! Either way, his loss massively, and it'll be someone else more worthwhile who gets to take your sexy ass out to dinner whenever ur ready for it. GIRL POWER!!!

Happy lucky escape to you
He's obviously a silly d*ck head
Not worthy of you :D

P x

PS - silence IS golden, he'll hate that ;)

Lou_G said:
Ooh you could eat it in bed if you wanted..lush :)

Yes a man that needs validation before the first date is a non starter.you already have one son don't need another!

Ha, true that sister ;-)

Paulinegin said:
He's obviously a silly d*ck head
Not worthy of you :D

P x

PS - silence IS golden, he'll hate that ;)

Love ur a ability to conjure up a tune in times of need P ;-) x

Paulinegin said:
Thank you, it is a huge skill that has taken me far in life ..... ;)

P x

And this is one of the many reasons why you are my pal ;-)
Xx

Ooh yes with wine and chocolate while watching Dallas :-D Much better evening :-D

Number who there and the what now!?? So over that one already pet, sounds like a much better eve planned ;-) xxx

Paulinegin said:
Poor sap, even his friends don't think he's got much to offer then ....! ;)

P x

Big Lols - OMG P I never even thought of that! Yes his friends obviously think he's a loser :-D

The words "narrow" and "escape" spring to mind lol! :-D x

Big Lols - OMG P I never even thought of that! Yes his friends obviously think he's a loser :-D

The words "narrow" and "escape" spring to mind lol! :-D x

I love how quickly we've all turned!! :D

He's gone from (almost) hero this morning to complete t*sser in a matter of hours. Don't mess with our mate, t*sser! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
I love how quickly we've all turned!! :D

He's gone from (almost) hero this morning to complete t*sser in a matter of hours. Don't mess with our mate, t*sser! ;)

P x

Yay to minimins support :-D What would we do without it :-D

Love you all... You're ace :)

Ahem *clears throat* 'And let it be said, men of the world, do not mess with a woman if she is a member of minis, you will get your arse kicked!...innit!'

Back