Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Caroline_Louise said:
Ahem *clears throat* 'And let it be said, men of the world, do not mess with a woman if she is a member of minis, you will get your arse kicked!...innit!'

Yay - minimins power :)

Together we are invincible :-D x

Unless there's cake, wine or chips involved ... then we are very vincible! ;)

P x

Give me x3 VLCD milkshakes and a protein and veg meal and i am totes invincible ;-)

Omg yoga just read ur diary what a total toss bag almost wanna rock up at his front door and just laugh in his face!!!!

What sort of man says that looool

Well done on the weight loss ur amazing xx

That dude will spend his life all sad alone and probably with moobs, whislt u are slim and fabulous and happy. balls to him :)

OMG. I am shocked at his response. What a loser. You have def had a lucky escape there. Hope you enjoyed your takeaway and wine instead. Xx

hannata said:
That's shocking. Echo all the sentiments from everyone else.

Think we should all go one by one and knock on his door and just laugh in his face. Minimins girls GO. Silly boy doesn't deserve a gorgeous lil star like you xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Hannah :) We all deserve a real man in our lives! Just difficult to find one lol! X

Thank you Hannah :) We all deserve a real man in our lives! Just difficult to find one lol! X

unfortunately this is true loool but one will show up have faith girl!!!!

They are few and far between! At least you were spared actually having to go on a date with him, god knows what he might have come out with the twit!

Have a lovely day X

Morning morning my fabulous friendling!

Just dropping in to say well done for yest by which i mean eating wise, and coping so well with Fran the 'non man!' Your attitude is just so blinking brilliant, you are destined to be successful in life, love and dieting because of it. Bloody rockstar!
Now go show today how its done too :)

Big snogs,

Xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Morning morning my fabulous friendling!

Just dropping in to say well done for yest by which i mean eating wise, and coping so well with Fran the 'non man!' Your attitude is just so blinking brilliant, you are destined to be successful in life, love and dieting because of it. Bloody rockstar!
Now go show today how its done too :)

Big snogs,

Xxx

Morning beautiful :)

You always manage to put a big smile on my face... I need a man like you lol! :)

OFSTED training today and tomorrow so food is provided! And I'm a sucker for a buffet ;-) so I'm just aiming for 2 IDs and then a DD Saturday and ID again Sunday (friends birthday lunch!) to hopefully just maintain my current weight :) until my next lot of DDDs on Monday/Tuesday to hopefully have another loss :-D

That's very rambling but I think it makes sense? Does to me anyway lol! Xxxx

Have a amazing day everyone :-D

Right I'm off to be OFSTEDed ;-) - laters baby x

Enjoy your buffets.... must admit I like them too, always eat far too much.... have a good day xx

Love love love buffets. I have an all you can eat world cuisine near me, will need to visit it soon :)

What is it about 'small' food?! Little triangle sarnies, mini quiche, cocktail sausages and assorted breaded items?! They are just magic. Dangerous magic though lol xx

Nope, you can keep your paper plate, soggy pastry buffets .... lots of little dried up bits, no proper food, blurgh :(

Unless you're talking about Christmas Tea and Boxing Day buffets of course ... they're the best! ;)

Morning A, by the way. I am 90% sure I posted you a message this morning, but it's not here!! Doh.

Hope you're having a fabulous OFSTEDing day, you amazing shrinking woman :D

P x

Well only just catching up and have to say I am speechless !!! Anyway I think enough talk has been wasted on the girly named one , back to you, hope you are having a good day , I love a good buffet but your plan for a sts is a good un ;)

Back