Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

It was the whole "my friends say" that struck me...I mean what is he? 14? :) bet he would've expected you to wash his socks and have his tea on the table...for a start it was only a 1 hour time change....not as if you were blowing him out. A guy who has reactions like that to minor details would have HUGE reactions to major details :( I don't like the thought of that at all.

Well done for being a super amazing woman that even his friends know is too good for him! (hugs) :)x

So buffet lunch - ate farrrr to much as anticipated lol! Sandwiches, sausage rolls, pork pie, crisps, cake etc etc!!

So that's it I'm eating nothing else between now and tomorrow's buffet lunch mark 2 - I'm hoping as its bound to be the same food as today that I just won't want as much???!! (Doubtful I know lol!)

I have Ofsted homework to do tonight :-( so should keep me busy!

alottolose said:
It was the whole "my friends say" that struck me...I mean what is he? 14? :)

Well done for being a super amazing woman that even his friends know is too good for him! (hugs) :)x

Exactly!!

And thank you very much :) xx

Caroline_Louise said:
What is it about 'small' food?! Little triangle sarnies, mini quiche, cocktail sausages and assorted breaded items?! They are just magic. Dangerous magic though lol xx

I think if they are small... They don't contain any calories (or certainly not the 750 I roughly ate today anyway!!!?)

Paulinegin said:
Hope you're having a fabulous OFSTEDing day, you amazing shrinking woman :D

P x

Evening P :-D

Thank you but a bit of a way to go before I disappear lol!

Hope you've had a fabulous day? Xxx

Hi pickle,

Goddam buffet, but hey sounds like u were fairly restrained and not like u had a busting lot of choice in the matter was it?!

Boooo to homework! I bunked off just after 4 and went swimming so now have about 6zillion emails to attend to, snooze!

Xxx

I panic with stuff like buffets...I was at a food tasting/demonstration yesterday :eek: it really unnerved me not being able to see calorie counts or packets as everything was freshmade.

Same thing keeps me away from independent bakeries at the moment, either that or sends me trawling the internet for approximate calorie contents for whatever it is :)

It's ok I got into calorie obsession/OCD before JUDDD so it's not a side-effect :D x

I panic with stuff like buffets...I was at a food tasting/demonstration yesterday :eek: it really unnerved me not being able to see calorie counts or packets as everything was freshmade.

Same thing keeps me away from independent bakeries at the moment, either that or sends me trawling the internet for approximate calorie contents for whatever it is :)

It's ok I got into calorie obsession/OCD before JUDDD so it's not a side-effect :D x

Dah I'm exactly the same! My mum asked me round for dinner next week and i was like 'I'll cook, i'll cook!' Simply because the thought of not knowing/having control of the food sent me in to a mega spaz lol! Or when someone says, 'I wonder how many calories ar ein...(insert pretty much anything here)' and I'm like, I sooo know the answer to this but don't want to say lol! xx

Dah I'm exactly the same! My mum asked me round for dinner next week and i was like 'I'll cook, i'll cook!' Simply because the thought of not knowing/having control of the food sent me in to a mega spaz lol! Or when someone says, 'I wonder how many calories ar ein...(insert pretty much anything here)' and I'm like, I sooo know the answer to this but don't want to say lol! xx

Snap! :D Least it's not just me then! x

Morning Alex, I expect you are busy with the OFSTED work at the moment. Hope you enjoyed your buffet yesterday and have a good day today xx

Morning all lovelies :)

Ofsted part deux today - I'm so tired I could just curl up in a ball! But buffet lunch so all will be well :)

And then out for a meal at Ask tonight with my bessie mate :-D

Going to try to stay under 2500 calories today and then tomorrow will be a DD to try to repair the last 3 says damage!!

Have a great day everyone - laters babies xx

yoga84 said:
Morning all lovelies :)

Ofsted part deux today - I'm so tired I could just curl up in a ball! But buffet lunch so all will be well :)

And then out for a meal at Ask tonight with my bessie mate :-D

Going to try to stay under 2500 calories today and then tomorrow will be a DD to try to repair the last 3 says damage!!

Have a great day everyone - laters babies xx

Excellent plannage Inspector A!

Hope the day doesnt drag on too long xx

Home at last :)

Food has been terrible today - buffet, doughnuts and biscuits!!! Feel slightly queasy lol!

I'm about to have a well deserved nap before heading out tonight with my BFF - now going to Pizza Express as apparently 3 courses for £12!!! A bargain I grant you but BAD for the diet!!! :)

But I'm going to enjoy it all :-D and just start again tomorrow - I bloody love the JUDDDD way of dieting :) Makes life easier and guilt free - how good is that? X

Ello pickle!

Glad u've made it back in one piece! U will eradicate te day of the buffet tomoz so go out an enjoy ur meal with ur bezzie, thats te sort if priceless eve we are allowed to break diets for! Xxx

NSV - going out tonight in skinny jeans, heels and with my top TUCKED in - just like a real-life thin person wears clothes :-D

Happy happy happy :-D xx

yoga84 said:
NSV - going out tonight in skinny jeans, heels and with my top TUCKED in - just like a real-life thin person wears clothes :-D

Happy happy happy :-D xx

Oh my freaking gosh .... that is proper thin!!! :D

Enjoy your night, me darlin'!

Mwah
P x

Oooh that is amaze! Piccy? Ok sounding like actual pervy pants now...like P ;-) xx

Back