Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Paulinegin said:
I resemble that remark!!! ;)

P x

As long as u don't resent it ;-) x

Oi you lot stop perving on my diary lol!!!

So felt fabulous last night and actually hot a lot of flirty attention from blokes... But it was a catch up with my bestie so ignored them (which made me feel even better!!!?)

Ate and drank loads - just logged my day into MFP and came in at around 3000 calories!!! My highest UD since my first week on JUDDDD :-(

But had a great night out and was very happy with the way I looked so just not sweating it! Back on a DD today - which will be difficult as not going anywhere. House cleaning to do etc and then night in front of telly :)

Next week - DDD (mon/tues) UD (wed) DDD (thurs/Fri) and then WI on Saturday morning :-D

Have a great day my minimins friends :-D

Well done Alex on the clothes....I love what you said .......a real life thin person!!! Thats what you are now!!! I dream of tucking a shirt in!! xx

jacci48 said:
Well done Alex on the clothes....I love what you said .......a real life thin person!!! Thats what you are now!!! I dream of tucking a shirt in!! xx

Me and my pal worked out that its probably been about 15 years since I "tucked in" on a regular basis lol! (I was 25 then!)

I feel great atm and its all down to JUDDDD and my wonderful fellow miniminners :-D So thank you everyone xxx

Morning missus

Glad you had a brilliant evening. Don't forget that JUDDD works on calorie swing too, so excellent UPness last night. You're a real swinger! ;)

P x

DD has gone ok food wise - just over 500 calories which is ok as only 49grams of carbs which is about what I'm aiming for :)

Emotionally feeling a bit wrecked today for some reason (suddenly started missing my ex :-( even though i know he's an idiot and no good for me etc... god i can be stupid lol!) but had a good cry, then gave myself a talking to and normal service will resume again tomorrow :)

AND at least I didn't resort to food and wine to get me through so maybe I'm learning afterall :-D Got to take the positives from every situation :-D Never all bad... :-D

After the wierdness of the foot fetish guy and the manchild of Fran, you've probably been having a better the devil you know moment. Is there a full moon due?

But huuuge kudos re the not comfort eating over it. That deserves a new pair of shoes. Or a lippy if you're skint ;oD

halfangelhalftart said:
After the wierdness of the foot fetish guy and the manchild of Fran, you've probably been having a better the devil you know moment. Is there a full moon due?

But huuuge kudos re the not comfort eating over it. That deserves a new pair of shoes. Or a lippy if you're skint ;oD

Hahahahaha ... what Cara said! :D

Well done on getting through today Alex, you're way stronger than you think.

Enjoy your telly night :D

Mwah

P x

halfangelhalftart said:

Thank you angel :) I think you might be right... Had a bit of a bad run with men lately so just a reaction I guess :-(

Yep - no comfort eating is a huge step forward for me so I'm going to focus on that instead of the crying lol!! Yay new lippy it is ;-) xxx

You are worth more than the 3 of them put together! :) well done for not self-sabotaging, you're a strong woman and are setting an extremely good example to your son to not put up with fools gladly!

have a good night hun xx

Oh thanks ladies... You lot always seem to know just what to say to cheer me up :) Got me welling up again but in a good way this time :) xx

hannata said:
I think you are such a wonderful person Alex, don't be tough on yourself. Kudos for the non binging, that takes a LOT. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Hannah that's so lovely. I happen to think you're pretty wonderful and inspiring too :) xx

Be strong, Alex. Lots of people here - and I'm sure in real life too - admire you and are there to support you.

Am in awe of the shirt tucking in, btw.

MissHapp said:
Be strong, Alex. Lots of people here - and I'm sure in real life too - admire you and are there to support you.

Am in awe of the shirt tucking in, btw.

Thank you MissH :)

I'm still amazed I went out "tucked" lol!! Gives me the incentive to get last stone off :)

I am beginning to realise that nothing really does taste as good as thin feels :) xx

Back