Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

UD yays!!!

Starting with Special K oats and honey with ss milk, blueberries and strawberries and a cuppa :)

Not sure about lunch yet

But dinner is an eat all you can World buffet for my friends birthday :) So going to be a very very Up and away day lol!!!

I'm so looking forward to it :-D

Have a great day everyone :) xx

yoga84 said:
UD yays!!!

Starting with Special K oats and honey with ss milk, blueberries and strawberries and a cuppa :)

Not sure about lunch yet

But dinner is an eat all you can World buffet for my friends birthday :) So going to be a very very Up and away day lol!!!

Enjoy your day, missus!

We're poxed in again :( but at least it's poxed in with UP Sunday roast :D

P x

yoga84 said:
UD yays!!!

Not sure about lunch yet

Oooh I've never been to a world Buffett :eek: you better report back and tell us what you had missy :p

P.s I hope you have a day as lovely and wonderful as you are (which is lots obvs) xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hannata said:
Oooh I've never been to a world Buffett :eek: you better report back and tell us what you had missy :p

P.s I hope you have a day as lovely and wonderful as you are (which is lots obvs) xxxxx

Ive never been to one either so I intend to have a bit of everything lol!! ;-) I think it will be a long list of lovely food by the time I get back :-D xx

I hope you have an equally wonderful day H - you are so lovely :) xx

We went to one at the O2 about a month ago. Had loads of cheesecake but they were cut into bite sized pieces so didn't eat as much as I normally would. Took small platefuls if other food too so I could taste more dishes. All washed down with a yummy cocktail.

It would be the kind of thing where you try lots of stuff and end up finding new favs. I don't like ordering something different from Chinese/Indian etc as its 1 portion, and if you don't like it that's all you've got. Whereas at a Buffett you can try lots of things and it's safer to experiment :p x

I don't know why my iPad auto caps Buffett, that's a bit strange.... Lol just like its owner heh xx

hannata said:
It would be the kind of thing where you try lots of stuff and end up finding new favs. I don't like ordering something different from Chinese/Indian etc as its 1 portion, and if you don't like it that's all you've got. Whereas at a Buffett you can try lots of things and it's safer to experiment :p x

I don't know why my iPad auto caps Buffett, that's a bit strange.... Lol just like its owner heh xx

I love a buffet ;-) Trying little bits of everything means you don't get bored :-D xx

hannata said:
I think Buffetts are so awesome that they must be capitalised ha ha ha xD

I completely agree :-D

It's a pity we can't get a Man Buffet - have a little nibble without having to commit to a whole portion ;-) x

hannata said:
Oh my god that is such a good idea!! Man Buffett!! :D

We should set up a World Buffet of Men - a taster menu from each country! We'd make a fortune and just think how much fun we'd have deciding who was in the menu lol! ;-) xx

yoga84 said:
I completely agree :-D

It's a pity we can't get a Man Buffet - have a little nibble without having to commit to a whole portion ;-) x

SNORT!!! :D

P x

PS - I quite like a whole portion! ;) ;)

Back