Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

hannata said:
One curry at a time!! Remember to report back... I'm waiting on the expert review here!! Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ok started with Chinese (spring rolls, prawn toast, prawn dumplings etc etc) then went onto Italian (pizza, pasta, garlic bread etc) then carvery ( roast beef, roasted pots, Yorkshire pud) then deserts (chocolate fudge cake, profiteroles, whippet ice cream) and finally some fruit lol!! All washed down with copious amounts of wine :-D

Yes it was completely lush, yes I'm stuffed to the gills, yes I'm looking forward to my DDDs lol!!!

yoga84 said:
Ok started with Chinese (spring rolls, prawn toast, prawn dumplings etc etc) then went onto Italian (pizza, pasta, garlic bread etc) then carvery ( roast beef, roasted pots, Yorkshire pud) then deserts (chocolate fudge cake, profiteroles, whippet ice cream) and finally some fruit lol!! All washed down with copious amounts of wine :-D

Yes it was completely lush, yes I'm stuffed to the gills, yes I'm looking forward to my DDDs lol!!!

Wow that sounds amazing, very jealous lol xx

hannata said:
Wow that sounds amazing, very jealous lol xx

It was fabulous... I'd recommend! Have to go back as I didn't do the Indian, the stir fry, the surf and turf or the American sections!!!! Complete bargain for £12 :)

Doesn't sound the same as the one I went to they didn't have surf and turf there. Does sound very yummy. Glad it's my UP day today. I am sure your son will love it if he is anything like mine.

First day of DDD and boy do I need it lol!!

Do nothing until lunch (I'm in a school doing lesson observations do not a problem)

Lunch - 3 cheese snack a jacks and 2 satsumas

Dinner - egg ham & cheese salad

Total = 435 calories (and just 35g of carbs!)

Have a fabulous day my fellow lovelies :-D

Good luck with your DDDs, your menu's sound great, I love the cheese snack a jacks, I have them with some philly (light of course) and a slice of ham on top.... have 2 or 3 depending on the rest of my cals for the day. Am really into eggs at the moment too, so am definately going to have them with ham and cheese tomorrow for lunch).

not tried the cheese ones, are they very cheesey?/how many cals each?

I tried the caramel ones but they're a nightmare (I can't stop at just one:eek:) x

Greeneyes11 said:
Good luck with your DDDs, your menu's sound great, I love the cheese snack a jacks, I have them with some philly (light of course) and a slice of ham on top.... have 2 or 3 depending on the rest of my cals for the day. Am really into eggs at the moment too, so am definately going to have them with ham and cheese tomorrow for lunch).

Thanks Hun

I'm finding high protein is the way to go on a DD for me now - no carb highs and lows. Eggs, cheese and ham make a really yummy salad that's very filling :) xx

alottolose said:
not tried the cheese ones, are they very cheesey?/how many cals each?

I tried the caramel ones but they're a nightmare (I can't stop at just one:eek:) x

Cheese ones are not a cheesy as the caramel ones are caramelly - if that makes sense? But still yummy and only 38 calories :)

yoga84 said:
Cheese ones are not a cheesy as the caramel ones are caramelly - if that makes sense? But still yummy and only 38 calories :)

Ha, this made me chuckle. And u r totally right! Personally if ur going to have a savoury one i prefer bbq :) xx

I have cheese and chive rice cakes, but they aren't the snack a jack ones, cannot remember of the top of my head what they are, but I think they begin with K.... lol

I have cheese and chive rice cakes, but they aren't the snack a jack ones, cannot remember of the top of my head what they are, but I think they begin with K.... lol
Kallo?

170233.jpg

mySupermarket.co.uk - Compare supermarket prices | Online supermarket shopping | Save Money on Top Offers

Back