Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

They sound yummy! X

Yes they are the ones....... well done!!

Thats super low! If i werent no carbing they'd be on my shopping list fo shiz! X

DD1 going well so far ;-)

Food been good - still got my lovely dinner left to have :)

Work is its usual self :)

Men - mmmm well I went out to lunch yesterday as you know and ended up chatting to a bloke there and he's just text to say a few of them are going out Friday night and was I going?(I already was so I just said yes I'd see him there!) Do you think that means he's interested? ;-)

And then tonight a bloke I was texting a while ago off POF but we never met as he got posted up north for 6 months with his job (Police Man) has text to say he's back in Brum and did I want to go out next week :-D

They are like blinkin buses sometimes lol! Xx

yoga84 said:
DD1 going well so far ;-)

Food been good - still got my lovely dinner left to have :)

Work is its usual self :)

Men - mmmm well I went out to lunch yesterday as you know and ended up chatting to a bloke there and he's just text to say a few of them are going out Friday night and was I going?(I already was so I just said yes I'd see him there!) Do you think that means he's interested? ;-)

And then tonight a bloke I was texting a while ago off POF but we never met as he got posted up north for 6 months with his job (Police Man) has text to say he's back in Brum and did I want to go out next week :-D

They are like blinkin buses sometimes lol! Xx

It is because you are hot, duh!! But yes totally get u re the bus thing! The first dude is clearly interested, he would not have used his precious energy texting otherwise! See how many drinks he buys u friday ;-)
As for number2, if u were intending on meeting him last time i'd say go for it this time. Carpe diem and all that. Swit swoo, check u out lady bird, boys falling at ur little feet :-D xx

Caroline_Louise said:
It is because you are hot, duh!! But yes totally get u re the bus thing! The first dude is clearly interested, he would not have used his precious energy texting otherwise! See how many drinks he buys u friday ;-)
As for number2, if u were intending on meeting him last time i'd say go for it this time. Carpe diem and all that. Swit swoo, check u out lady bird, boys falling at ur little feet :-D xx

Thank you Hun - you are soo good for my ego :) But you are right on both counts! No1 wouldn't bother texting otherwise as I'm always put with that lot so I think it was a bit of a check in! I'll let you know about the drinks lol! And the dancing - I like a man who dances :)

And No2 is funny and hot so I definitely will seize if given the opportunity lol!

My tattoo says Carpe Diem so I try to live by my ink :) xx

yoga84 said:
Thank you Hun - you are soo good for my ego :) But you are right on both counts! No1 wouldn't bother texting otherwise as I'm always put with that lot so I think it was a bit of a check in! I'll let you know about the drinks lol! And the dancing - I like a man who dances :)

And No2 is funny and hot so I definitely will seize if given the opportunity lol!

My tattoo says Carpe Diem so I try to live by my ink :) xx

I just speaketh the truth maaaan! You'd say exactly the same to me anyways :) Go for it gal! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
I just speaketh the truth maaaan! You'd say exactly the same to me anyways :) Go for it gal! Xx

I am :) Going to see No1 on Friday night and then meeting policeman bloke for coffee on Sunday afternoon :) Yay - 2 dates in one weekend! I'm such a slut rofl :-D xx

yoga84 said:
I am :) Going to see No1 on Friday night and then meeting policeman bloke for coffee on Sunday afternoon :) Yay - 2 dates in one weekend! I'm such a slut rofl :-D xx

HA!! Frickin awesome. I'll lend u my high-vis pants ;-) xx

Just realised we had that convo elsewhere. Look like a right weirdo now!!

Woo hoo, high five to you missy! Two dates in a weekend is good going.

Oh, and that world buffet place sounds awesome. Never heard of it before but now droooooooling over me phone! :)

emmster said:
Woo hoo, high five to you missy! Two dates in a weekend is good going.

Oh, and that world buffet place sounds awesome. Never heard of it before but now droooooooling over me phone! :)

I know ;-) Feeling fine tonight :)

World buffet is amazing!!! X

Back