Ali Y weight drop before I drop

ali y

Just been reading some of your diaries so thought I'd give it a go.

In July I will be jumping out of a plane on a tandem skydive for charity, so on 1st Jan 2010 I thought i'd better loose weight.
So far 1 stone 8lb lighter, which is pretty good. I follow SW and don't go to classes ( who needs classes when you've a husband and son offering little gems like " you'll drop like an elehant from the sky if you don't loose weight") .

Anyway yesterday did food shopping and then today more food shopping as it seems I didn't have all I needed for the recipes I have chosen and it seems clearly that the best way to loose weight is from your purse by buying extra things you'd never heard of or used before to loose weight, though god knows why I have so much food in the house? Anyway decided today to go red day, normally I choose green as they seem so much easier but today red. I have to admit that I have never eaten so much veg in one go and I fear the wrath of my hubby when the wind sets in later!
I was naughty for a couple of days and at my weekly weigh in ( which is jump on the scales every friday morning which are strategically placed by the back door, that way I can smoke and inhale deeply when the scales move in anticipation that i have lost 1 stone overnight) I had stayed the same ( hears work colleague say "there's no shame in a maintain" something he gets at his class weigh ins) I think time to up my game. I bought a mini stepper this week from another work colleague and had a go and thought bloody hell this is hard work, needless to say i am slowly getting used to it but I'm not enjoying this exercise lark!

Anyway done ok today, as yet syn free though can hear them pombear crisps calling from the cupboard so may have to give in! Still on the upside got my fav yoghurts (rhubarb) in the fridge so can be good with one of them!

Hehe yes those veggies do love to make our bodies gas a little. It's good to have your syns just don't have more than your syns allowance :)

Keep up the good work!

Had another maintain this week kind of guttted really, I so wanted to be good this week and loose something. Unfortunetley to console myself i went to the chip shop and got myself a kebab! Still ringing in my ears were the words from a work colleague "there's no shame in a maintain" but I was annoyed with myself. So today back to morrisons and get all my goodies in for the week (muller lights, fruit, etc), made the superfree soup and a chilli con carne and now it seems my meals for the next 3 days are the soup and chilli, still I like it so not too bad. This week i will be good - 5lb to 2 stone loss and I'm so looking forward to it! :D

finally a weight loss this week 2lbs off!! :) only 2lb till 2 stone and I'm so excited, what is more exciting is that finally I am below 15 stone, I was so pleased to see the scales say 14 stone 12 lb!!!!! unfortunately congratulated myself a little too much with take away and cake and work but hey I'm too pleased to tell myself off!. Just made a quiche for lunch and was rather nice actually, for someone not so keen on cooking I excelled myself! Going to spend this week coming up with more recipes as I find I eat the same foods all the time and with a freezer full of meat and a lonely slow cooker in the cupboard I'd better get looking for something. With working all day its so much easier to flick on the slow cooker and not worry about the "what's for tea" problem.
am feeling so much better in myself too, clothes are baggy and when I catch a glimpse of myself naked in the mirror I'm not so horrified, still not set a target weight and thinking what do I want to weigh? I'll just keep going till I feel I'm where I feel my best.

Back