Alice in Wonderland 3D

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
I went to see this last night and it was amazing! I loved every minute. Johnny Depp was brilliant, although he was creepy looking lol!! Anyone else seen it? xx

Ooh I'm going tonight, can't wait. I love 3D films and Alice in Wonderland was one of my favourite stories as a kid so I'm really looking forward to it!!!

You guys will love it, such a great film!!! :D xx

Recommended for 11 year old?

I went to see this last night and it was amazing! I loved every minute. Johnny Depp was brilliant, although he was creepy looking lol!! Anyone else seen it? xx

Would you recommend this for an 11 year old?

Quite a few of my friends took their children and they loved it hun :) xx

It was fantastic!!!!!!! I used to be terrified of Tweedledum and Tweedledee when I was little, but if I'd have seen this version first I'd have been fine. I loved every minute of it!!

Told you :D it's brilliant! I love Matt Lucas, was great that he played tweedledee/dum :) xx

No one else could've done the Tweedles, the whole thing was brilliantly cast!!

Yeah definatly! I love Tim Burton movies, they're amazing!

My OH is wanting to go, and take our little girl. She's seen other Tim Burton stuff (like Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice, not Sweeny Todd lol), are there any real scares in it, or is it pretty straight forward?

Saw it on Saturday with my 8 year old - she loved it and so did I. Brilliant acting, especially Helen Bonham-Carter and Johnny Depp. It would have been too scary for my 6 year old though - a bit too 'dark'.

My OH is wanting to go, and take our little girl. She's seen other Tim Burton stuff (like Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice, not Sweeny Todd lol), are there any real scares in it, or is it pretty straight forward?

Personally, I didnt think it was scary enough for a child, and there was LOTS of young children there but obviously every child is different arent they lol oh my god Sweeny Todd is evil! Haha Mr Depp is naughty in that :( lol xx

Wanted to see it last nite (orange wednesday junkie) but not surprsingly all tickets were sold out. (sob)
Will have to make sure I'll book well in advance next week.

Yeah its such a popular film, the night it came out was when I went and all viewings that night were sold out, luckily my friend booked online in advance lol xx

Yeah Johnny is just incredible!! xx

Back