AlicePalice's food diary

Thank you very much - I will bear that in mind next time I go to bed with 2 Babybels, forcing them down before I drop off!

I will have to check out that episode - I can't imagine Im getting the vibration plate too.... well they certainly didn't ask me if I had room for one, but I won't say no at whatever turns up to be fair ;)

Thanks for your lovely message :)

I just weighed in and I lost 3lbs :D So happy :D but a bit worried that this is because I didn't eat all my syns and this is what I have to do in future to lose.

My menus for yesterday:

Day 13 - Sunday - Extra Easy - Syns 7 (41/60)

Breakfast:

Mullerlight
2 Plums
Pear
2 Alpen Light (HexB)

Lunch:
Some of the cottage pie I made yesterday
2 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup (1 syn)
28g cheddar (HexA)
Alpen Light (3 syns)

Apple

Dinner:
Salad: lettuce, peppers, cabbage, carrots, sweetcorn
Small jacket potato
2 tsp Lurpack Lighter (3 syns)

I went out with my friends, for dinner, who'd all been at various bbqs all day so weren't sure if they would be eating - all of them got at least one dish at the tapas but I didn't. I did eat one cube of potato and one cube of grilled chicken with green pepper so not sure how to syn but I certainly had enough left in the bank! Also resisted the plate of biscuits at the kids party we went to yesterday.

Had a dream last night that I woke up and had missed my weigh in so scoffed down loads of biscuits, and mint Viscounts :lol: I was so worried when I woke up that it was true and was going to put weight on at WI!

Thank you x :)

Well done on the loss!

I can just picture the look of confusion on your face (your beautiful avatar face, may I add) when you woke up after that dream! I wish I ate in my dreams :( I run - weird! Sometimes I do huge strides and I know I have longer legs that barely touch the floor because I just feel like I'm drifting, and I don't get tired! Other times I try to run and just fall flat on my face :( Not had one of those recently though!

I don't think you should worry too much about less syns = bigger loss... Probably is the case, but you shouldn't think 'I had 60/105 and lost 4lbs, if I have 65 I'll only lose 3lbs' - there are so many other factors that will contribute to your losses! And even when you're 100% for a whole 7 days, you may still gain, and it will suck, but that's life :)

I reckon this week, you'll have a bigger loss as you're going to be doing pics for that wedding so I'm guessing you'll be on your feet a lot longer, with less time to eat? :)

*HighFive* for resisting the biscuits at the party! I think as you did EE yesterday, you don't need to syn the potato cube, grilled chicken, or pepper :) Like you said, you have plenty of syns that you haven't used yet. If I'm in a situation like that and I know I don't have that many syns left for the day, I'll add 1 or 2 just to be on the safe side and to remind me that I did actually eat something.

xxx

Well done on your loss, 3lb is a brilliant loss :D

Thank you all very much, and 10st10lbs - I hope you're right but I wouldn't bank on it - I usually get all in a panic that I haven't eaten enough to balance all the running around Im doing, so shove stuff in on the move - I just need to make sure I have lots of SW friendly things I can grab and go with.

My shopping didn't arrive until this afternoon, so today and yesterday have been a bit of a cobble together. In hindsight I shouldn't have done Extra Easy as I didn't have any veg in the house (doh). Anyway -

Week Three

Start Weight: 10st 12lbs
Current Weight: 10st 7.5lbs
Goal Weight: 9st 7lbs
Total Lost: 4.5lbs
Total left to lose: 16.5lbs

Day 14 - Monday - Extra Easy - Syns 11 (11/10)

Breakfast:
Mullerlight
2 Weetabix (HexB)
1 Pear

Lunch:
Pasta
Tuna
Sweetcorn
2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn)
1 apple
Alpen Light

Exotic Solero (5 syns)

Dinner:
Saturdays Cottage Pie (superfree within it)
28g cheddar (HexA)
2 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup (1 syns)

Punnet of cherries

I hope that the fruit I ate counteracts the superfree veg bit? Does it matter if you eat it with your meal or just throughout the day 1/3 of what you eat needs to be superfree?

Day 15 - Tuesday - Red - Syns 0 (11/20)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB1)
Mullerlight
1/2 punnet strawberries

Lunch:
3 egg omlette
onion
28g cheddar (HexA1)

Strawberries

Dinner:
Hunters chicken -
chicken breast
lean bacon
syn free BBQ sauce
28g cheddar (HexA2)
broccoli
carrots
a few green beans and babycorn
Fibre Plus bar (HexB2)

Oh its SO delicious! I found out about it from the BBQ Sauce recipe thread.

I get a chicken breast, lay a piece of bacon over it (once I've taken the fat off there isn't enough to wrap round!) Put a big dollop of BBQ sauce on, then cheese on top - cook in the oven or 20mins on 180C (fan) YUM YUM YUM!

btw - you look loads slimmer in your new avatar pic - well done, looking lovely!

Oh its SO delicious! I found out about it from the BBQ Sauce recipe thread.

I get a chicken breast, lay a piece of bacon over it (once I've taken the fat off there isn't enough to wrap round!) Put a big dollop of BBQ sauce on, then cheese on top - cook in the oven or 20mins on 180C (fan) YUM YUM YUM!

btw - you look loads slimmer in your new avatar pic - well done, looking lovely!

Yum my hubbie and I are drooling already, will definately be trying that :D
Thanks....feeling slimmer in general but just not at the moment, all bloated and yuk lol...oh to be a woman!!
xx

Day 16 - Wednesday - Extra Easy - 4.5 syns (15.5/30)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB)
FF Activia Yoghurt
Strawberries
Pear

Lunch:
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce - Cheese and broccoli flavour (0.5 syn)
125ml s.skimmed milk (1/2 HexA)
Steamfresh veg pack: Broccoli, carrots, sweetcorn
Apple

Dinner:
Beef Stroganoff made with 1 tbsp of tomato puree (0.5 syns)
1/2 pack Veetee Long grain rice (0.5 syns)
Carrots
Green beans
Cauliflower

1 Babybel (1/2 HexA)
1 Alpen Light (3 syns)

Im worried - I didn't use sirloin steak, it was too expensive so I bought chunks of beef - was that wrong? Is this too fatty? I must have eaten about 5 chunks

Had a job this afternoon and they lived right near the bread factory - I could smell wafting in through the window - was awful! I haven't had any bread since I started and I hadn't missed it until today!

Phew, thanks!

Day 17 - Extra Easy - syns 8.5 (24/40)

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (HexB)
FF Natural yoghurt
Pear
Strawberries

Lunch:
Jacket potato
tuna
2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn)
sweetcorn
28g cheddar (HexA)
cucumber
beetroot
lettuce
tomatoes
balsamic vinegar

Dinner:
Chicken Tikka Masala from the 7 day leaflet (1 syn)
1/2 pack Veetee L.Grain rice (0.5 syn)
cauliflower
green beans
carrots
mullerlight

Banana
Fibre Plus bar (6 syns)

Just made my packed lunch (and dinner!) for tomorrow - lets hope I can keep my fingers away from the hog roast and buffet!

lol - you minx! I ate not a morsel of their food! I was very hungry though as lunch was really late compared to usual.... so snacked, but I did ok I think!

Day 18 - Friday - Extra Easy - 6.5 syns (30.5/50)

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (HexB)
Mullerlight
Strawberries
Pear

Lunch:
Salad made from:
1/2 pack Veetee long grain rice (0.5 syn)
Salmon fillet cooked in teriyaki sauce
sweetcorn
cucumber
beetroot
red peppers
tomatos

Dinner:
Chicken and Bacon Pasta Bake (HexA)

Snacks:
Alpen Light (3 syns)
Strawberries
Apple
6 Mikado (3 syns)

Oh, and I just had a Mullerlight.

Now to do it all again tomorrow!

Day 19 - Saturday - Extra Easy - syns 10 (40.5/60)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB)
Mullerlight
Apple
Strawberries

Lunch:
Salad made from:
Salmon cooked in teriyaki sauce
1/2 pack Veetee Basmati Rice (1 syn)
Cucumber
Beetroot
Sweetcorn
Tomatoes
Red Pepper

Dinner:
Pasta bake same as last night. Little bit of mozzarella (2 syns?)
2 Babybel (HexA)

8 Mikado (4 syns)
Alpen Light (3 syns)
Cherries
Muller light

Hi Alice,

Your food diary looks great, how are you finding SW with your work?

Go you, for not having their synful food! :)

So, is it all over now? Let us rejoice!

P.S. How are Mikados? I want to get some but will 11 Mikados satisfy my choc cravings as much as 2 Kit Kat fingers? xxx

Yes, its over for a while - although next weekend, Im a guest at a wedding (reception only) and I dont think a lunchbox will be as acceptable!

Mikado are OK. I hit a point where I felt I NEEDED sugar, on the way from the ceremony to the party.... passed a Tesco and knew that Mikado were only 0.5 syns so they did the trick. If I'd have known that a 2 finger KitKat was do-able I might have had that, to be honest!

Hi Alice,

Your food diary looks great, how are you finding SW with your work?

Thank you! In general, I do more 'normal' photography - going to peoples houses, parks etc to do a shoot which is rarely more than 2 hours so that's fine food wise, it's only the weddings - which I dont do many of - it just happened to be chance that I had 2 back to back. Next one isn't until August now - I found it quite do-able taking the lunch boxes, but the hog roast smelt AMAZING on Friday - and both couples had cupcake towers - getting up close to photograph them and smelling them was painful!

I keep forgetting to invite you over to the team challenge I set up last week... Link in sig :) x
Thank you, will do x

Today I took the kids over to visit my mum and I found it HARD. Because they were eating 'normally' I wanted it. I feel like I've eaten loads and weird combos, but I'm still really hungry! I am weighing in in the morning, and I know I don't *need* it, so am trying to restrain myself while meal planning and online food shopping.

Day 20 - Sunday - Extra Easy - syns 3 (43.5/70)

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (HexB)
Mullerlight
Strawberries
Pear

Nectarine
Cherries

Lunch:
Pasta
Chopped tomatos
Onion & garlic
Petit pois