AlicePalice's food diary

Thank you :)

I know - they are strictly for at home use only!!

Well done on your fantastic loss!!! Slimmer of the week too...congrats :)

Loving the new clothes :) xx

:D Thanks! Once I get into the 9's I think I may purchase something else ;)

Day 28 - Tuesday - Extra Easy - Syns 7 (14/20)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB)
Mullerlight
Strawberries
Blueberries
Raspberries
Grapes

Lunch:
Jacket potato with
tuna
2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn)
42g reduced fat cheese (HexA)
Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, beetroot
balsamic vinegar

Snack:
Banana
Pear
Alpen Light (3 syns)

(massive) Dinner:
Rump steak
Sauce made from: mushrooms, onions, quark, beef stock
SW Chips
Wilted spinach cooked with garlic and onions
broccoli, green beans and carrots
Corn on the cob
1 tsp Lurpack Lighter (1.5 syn)
Frozen Mullerlight (thumbs up!)

2 Nectarines
Pear
Banana
Mini Milk (1.5 syns)

Last edited:
I have eaten SO much this evening. I don't get it - I know last week I ate loads and lost weight, but I feel like Im being naughty. I could still eat my whole dinner again - wtf is going on? Only thing I can think of is that my * week is due in a few days.... but then surely that wouldn't have started last week?! Arrrgh!

Ahhh ok, well at least there's a reason - and the old * turned up this morning so I think its safe to say I'll have a raging appetite for the rest of the week, at least! I wonder how this will affect my weight-loss.

Day 28 - Wednesday - Extra Easy - Syns 5.5 (19.5/30)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB)
Mullerlight
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blueberries
Grapes

Lunch:
Salad: cold rump steak, lettuce, grapes, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, corn cut off a corn on the cob, 1 Babybel (1/2 HexA)
Mullerlight

Dinner:
Spag bol: extra lean mince, passata, onions, garlic, carrots, mushrooms, herbs.
Pasta
carrots, sugar snaps, babycorn

Pear
Apricot
Dairy Milk Kids Bar (5.5 syns)

Last edited:
what was the sauce like on your steak?
xx
Sorry, forgot to answer this. When I was mixing it together it went a bit stringy - Im not very experienced in Quark, and I didn't think it would be 'cheesy' really - the sauce was ok but maybe next time I'd use low fat fromage frais

Oooh yum - do you know off hand how many syns in it?

Another hungry hungry day today. Eeeeek.

Day 29 - Thursday - Extra Easy - Syns 5 (24.5/40)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB)
Mullerlight
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blueberries
Grapes

Lunch:
Jacket potato with bolognese & 41g low fat cheese (HexA)
beetroot, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red pepper

6 Apricots
Banana
Alpen Light (3 syns)

Dinner:
Sweet and Sour Pork from the new mag - gorgeous! with noodles (1 syn for cornflour)

2 Mikado (1 syn)

I have cooking syn free egg custard which I will have with berries - hopefully that'll sort my sweet cravings out <------ scratch that, it's YUCK! Having a frozen Mullerlight with berries instead

Last edited:
Thank you very much, will deffo try it :)

I'm feeling good today. Tired, and terrible toothache and period pains, but I feel good - proud that I've got this far being 100%, and although I don't fit in all my pre-pregnancy clothes I feel a lot better in my clothes, my face seems to have slimmed down a teeny bit. I feel motivated to do other things too - might even get the Ab workout DVD out! I took a new avatar pic too, to mark my happiness!

Waiting delivery from Joe's Sausages :D (bit of a pain having to wait in all day actually but hey ho - the price I pay for a good bit of sausage!)

Day 30 - Friday - Extra Easy - Syns 2.5 (27/50)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB)
Mullerlight
Pear
Grapes

Snack:
Banana

Lunch:
Sweet and Sour Pork from mag (1 syn for cornflour)
1/2 pack Veetee long grain rice (0.5 syns)

Snack:
3 apricots

a bit later:
1 apricot
2 Mikado (1 syn)

Exercise: 20 mins ab workout DVD, 4 mins Super Hula Hoop & 10 mins Step Plus (Wii Fit)

While I was cooking :eek:: FF Activia + 2 apricots (was starving after the exercise and dinner was taking longer to cook than I'd anticipated)

Dinner:
Chicken and Pasta Bake from Slimming Eats site - I didn't use tomato puree so 0 syns (HexA)

Last edited:
I'm feeling good today. Tired, and terrible toothache and period pains, but I feel good - proud that I've got this far being 100%, and although I don't fit in all my pre-pregnancy clothes I feel a lot better in my clothes, my face seems to have slimmed down a teeny bit. I feel motivated to do other things too - might even get the Ab workout DVD out! I took a new avatar pic too, to mark my happiness!

Nice to hear that despite the tiredness and the pains, you're still feeling good :) Doesn't it feel amazing when you suck your stomach in to close the zip on your jeans but then realise you really don't have to? :D I think the abs workout DVD will help with the period pains, have a go!

Lovely new avatar pic btw, so fresh faced and positive looking :) I was thinking of uploading one for a day, hehe... Infact, I will!

Hope your sausages arrive quickly and taste better than you expect :) And your breakfasts always sound so lovely and healthy... Inspiration for me to stop with the egg-mayo-ketchup sandwiches! I probably had two eggs a month before SW but it's amazing how my tastes have changed because they're free!

xxx

ergh - I really don't like eggs. I can stomach scrambled, but anything more eggy just won't cut it. The diet I did before this was Pig to Twig - very Akinsesque, and as eggs were allowed on it, I ate a fair few omlettes - even last week when I made an omlette it made my stomach turn! I think I'll be staying well away for a while!

It's funny you should say that about brekkie - I always think Im so boring having the same thing, and wonder if it's good for weigh loss, and have bought some Crunchy Bran to try instead. I just worry about not being full :eek: I haven't had any bread since I started SW either, but Im thinking I might have to get a loaf so I can have sausage sarnies (YUM!) with my Joes stuff

Yes, yes, go on - have an avatar for a day!

Right - off to open up the Ab DVD!

ergh - I really don't like eggs. I can stomach scrambled, but anything more eggy just won't cut it. The diet I did before this was Pig to Twig - very Akinsesque, and as eggs were allowed on it, I ate a fair few omlettes - even last week when I made an omlette it made my stomach turn! I think I'll be staying well away for a while!

It's funny you should say that about brekkie - I always think Im so boring having the same thing, and wonder if it's good for weigh loss, and have bought some Crunchy Bran to try instead. I just worry about not being full :eek: I haven't had any bread since I started SW either, but Im thinking I might have to get a loaf so I can have sausage sarnies (YUM!) with my Joes stuff

Yes, yes, go on - have an avatar for a day!

Right - off to open up the Ab DVD!

Oooh, I take it that old diet didn't go very well? Well, obviously it didn't, duh, otherwise you wouldn't be here... :eek: sometimes I just set myself up for embarrassment!

I think mixing up your HExBs is really meant to help, so the Crunchy Bran sounds like a good idea :) Just remember to weigh it each time. My mum thinks she can weigh out 28g of Special K Sustain but the times I've taken the bowl off her before she's put the milk in and showed her it's more like 40g, I've lost count! Did your delivery come?

How was your workout? ;) xxx

Yes, leave it up! Why not 'ey?!!

The workout was ok, had to stop after 20 mins of different kind of crunches, and did some Wii Fit which I far preferred - think I will try to incorporate the Super Hula Hoop into every day at least. I bought a DVD thats lots of 10 min ab workouts so I will try to do that every day too. I find sit ups really hard - I always use my neck muscles too much and I dont know how not to!

The meat arrived - Parcleforce gave me any time between 8.30am-6pm and they turned up at 5.50pm lol, still, staying in meant I got my workout done, so every cloud and all that ;)

Had a dream last night that I weighed in and was 11st 8lbs - having gained over a stone in a week haha - I was trying to ask my consultant for advice but she rushed off :( let's hope that's not true!

Lamb Rogan Josh in the slow cooker for dinner - but I think I cocked it up royally. Couldn't find the curry powder so replaced it with garam masala - it's smelling very clovey, and since then I've found said curry powder - doh!

Aaaaanyway - today:

Day 31 - Saturday - Extra Easy - Syns 11.5 (38.5/60)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB)
Mullerlight
Pear
Apricot
Grapes

Snack:
Alpen Light (3 syns)

Lunch:
Chicken and bacon pasta bake (HexA)

Exercise: Wii Fit - 5 mins step, 4 mins Super Hula, 3 mins jogging

Snack: 2 apricots

Dinner:
Lamb rogan josh from mag
1/2 pack Veetee L.Grain rice (0.5 syns)

FF Activia Yoghurt
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blueberries
4 Mikado (2 syns)
Cadburys Fudge bar (6 syns)

Last edited:
Love the avatar, you are very pretty. Leave it up, please!

You guyyys... :eek:

Yes, leave it up! Why not 'ey?!!

The workout was ok, had to stop after 20 mins of different kind of crunches, and did some Wii Fit which I far preferred - think I will try to incorporate the Super Hula Hoop into every day at least. I bought a DVD thats lots of 10 min ab workouts so I will try to do that every day too. I find sit ups really hard - I always use my neck muscles too much and I dont know how not to!

The meat arrived - Parcleforce gave me any time between 8.30am-6pm and they turned up at 5.50pm lol, still, staying in meant I got my workout done, so every cloud and all that ;)

Had a dream last night that I weighed in and was 11st 8lbs - having gained over a stone in a week haha - I was trying to ask my consultant for advice but she rushed off :( let's hope that's not true!

Lamb Rogan Josh in the slow cooker for dinner - but I think I cocked it up royally. Couldn't find the curry powder so replaced it with garam masala - it's smelling very clovey, and since then I've found said curry powder - doh!

Aaaaanyway - today:

Day 31 - Saturday - Extra Easy - Syns ?? (??+27/60)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB)
Mullerlight
Pear
Apricot
Grapes

Snack:
Alpen Light (3 syns)

Lunch:
Chicken and bacon pasta bake (HexA)

Glad you got some BM done :) My sister has a huge problem with sit ups aswell, it's quite funny watching her try. My aunty on the other hand, who is about...55 years old? does 100 a day, no problem!

Yayayayayay, the meat has arriveddd! Have you tried it yet? Was it worth it? Have you gone and invested in a loaf of bread to have it in? :p

Oh how glad I am that I haven't had any dodgy weight dreams, I always seem to be super light with super long legs and the ability to run super fast in my dreams... *sigh* I think that's why we call them dreams...

Just chuck a bit of the curry powder in there anyway ;) You wouldn't believe some of the things I mix together! Actually, you would, as I record it in my diary... Haha...

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh and regarding the avatar pic... Thank you! :eek: I just didn't want to leave it up for too long as I don't want my family finding me on here - not that any of them would join Minimins but still! I actually wouldn't put it past a few of my "friends" to "accidentally stumble" across this site and read through each of my posts individually and very very carefully. I'll leave it up until I go to bed tomorrow night :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Well I got a loaf, but then discovered its not a HexB, so that was the end of that idea! Had the pork sausages for brekkie and they're nice! Not quite the same as 'normal' sausages, but a nice diet version. Kids liked them too.

I did chuck the curry powder in too :D but there were 6TBSP of garam masala in there which didn't need to be - it was horribly clovey so I chucked it - I just had a small bit then got rid of it.

Day 32 - Sunday - Extra Easy - Syns ? (?+38.5/60)

Breakfast:
42g Crunchy Bran (HexB)
FF Onken Biopot
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blueberries

Lunch:
2 Joes sausages
lean bacon
fried tomatoes and mushrooms
spaghetti hoops
plum