Alices food diary

SWAlice

I've been doing SW on and off not very well for about 9 months and after loosing 16 llbs have just put back on a load so am going to keep this food diary as incentive.
today I'm 13 stone 5 llbs my goal is to be 12 stone for starters.

had added incentive of wedding dress shopping in a month!

Tuesday

Bran flakes (HE) Milk (HE) Bluberries Bananna

Potatoes, Baked Beans, Fried Egg (Fry lite)

Prawn Biriyani
Rice + Prawns + Sharwoods spice and sauce mix - is a new product on offer in sainsburys and was delicious syns???? don't know but am assuming 10, didn't have that much fat in it

sugar free jelly

snacks = peach, banana, weight watchers hula hoops - does anyone know the syns for these? they have 0.2g fat/16.4 carbs/71kcal

Wednesday

2% total yog with honey (4) + HE

2 ryvita with phili HE HE
extra ryvita (3)

Snacks
WW hula hoops x2 (7)?
peach Free
banana Free
2 plums Free
yogurt Free

Plain pasta

Exercise: 20 mins run

Hi there, just thought you may like to know Hula hoops ar 6.5 syns per 25g bag. Shocking amount for crisps. Most of them are around the same. I try and only have one bag each week. Hope that helps.

thanks knitter, I've been having weight watchers branded hula hoops so think they'll be less than the regular ones or are they still 6.5?

My suggestion would be try not to "guesstimate" your food Hun. You may find a lot of the time that you could be going over your syns.
If you fancy something and cant find the syn value, try posting on here and someone will answer you.

Good luck!

the WW hula hoops are really tasty! they only come in plain flavour and aren't exactly like the real thing but the bag is bigger too so it's a good trade off

Back