Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Alilou's Fresh Start...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Alilou21, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Alilou21

Alilou21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(8.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been doing slimming world since January. I was doing really well and then i have struggled to get lower than 17st. I wanted to start a fresh after having a few weeks not really bothering! So here goes....

Monday 13th June

B: Alpen Bar (3 syns), 2 Bananas
    L: Chicken Sandwich, FF Cherry yoghurt, Apple, Strawberries, Orange
    D: Fry up- 3 sausages (6 syns), Beans, Tomatoes, Bacon, Egg and Mushrooms. 100g low fat custard (4.5 Syns) with apple and banana.

13.5 Syns.

Tuesday 14th June

B:7tbsp Easi-yo Yoghurt Lemon (4 Syns), 2 banana, apple, orange
    L: Chicken Salad, S+V Snack a Jacks (5.5 Syns), apple, orange.
    D: Spag Bol- Mushrooms, Courgette, Onion, Tomatoes, Pepper. 100g low fat custard (4.5 Syns) with apple and banana

14 Syns

Wednesday 15th June

B: 7tbsp Easi-yo Yoghurt Lemon (4 Syns), 2 banana
    L: Left over Spag Bol, Apple, Orange, 28g Cheese (HEA)
    D: Cajun Salmon with Minted peas and Green Salad, Chocolate cake and Cream (No idea of syns, was out for tea)

Syns ???

Thursday 16th June

B: 100g Easi-yo Yoghurt Lemon (2 Syns), Apple
    L: Pasta Salad with chicken and ham, Apple
    D: Pork Chop, New Potatoes, Salad, 28g Cheese (HEA) Salad Cream (4 Syns), Mini Almond Magnum (8.5 Syns)

Syns 14.5

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alilou21

Alilou21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(8.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Friday 17th June

B: 200g Easi-yo Rasberry (4 Syns), 2 bananas, 2 apples
    L: Chicken and New potato salad, Celery, Houmous (6 Syns), Strawberries. Raspberry Jelly (5.5 Syns)
    D: Chilli con carne and rice - Onion, Tomato, Mushrooms, peppers, kidney beans. Syn free Rice Pudding with Banana, apple and strawberries.

I have never been so good! Haha!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.