Monday 18th June - green day

B - banana and yogurt

L - Egg and chips...yummy

D -

Snacks - crisps 4syns

Total syns

Exercise - swimming

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi ladies sorry havent been about, have a poorly Ellis and having a few problems with Sophie, still on plan just keep forgetting to do food diary. Will pop over to everyones diaries when i get a bit of spare time so i can read through properly but i hope you are all ok xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hope everything's ok Hun xx

Cant believe its been a week since ive been on here.i thought it had only been days, dont know where the time goes. Been a stressful week with different things, but after staying the same last week i lost 5.5lb this week...amazing what stress can do to ya. I hope u r all ok...will pop over and read through diaries xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Cant believe its been a week since ive been on here.i thought it had only been days, dont know where the time goes. Been a stressful week with different things, but after staying the same last week i lost 5.5lb this week...amazing what stress can do to ya. I hope u r all ok...will pop over and read through diaries xxx

Read my reply on my thread babe... Does no good getting worked up about not having time to come on here, you have a real life and that's more important us internet saddoes with little else to do will still be here...xx

Back