Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

Ive got Sophies Jubilee picnic at school today,going to be hard to stay on plan with all the naughty foods people are bringing but im going to just try to have a ham salad roll, fruit and maybe treat myself to a cake but we will see x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Friday 1st june - extra easy

B- banana

L - wholemeal roll (b) with ham,lots of salad,bag of crisps(4syns) cake(4.5 syns)

D - jacket potato, baked beans,cheese (a) and large salad

Snack - biscuits (6syns) cake (4syns) breadsticks (3syns) dips (3syns)

Total syns - 24.5 syns

Last edited:
I know ive gone way over on syns today but im pleaesed that ive actually counted the syns for the snacks i had at the picnic and i kept control,i didnt just pig out

slimmingali27 said:
I know ive gone way over on syns today but im pleaesed that ive actually counted the syns for the snacks i had at the picnic and i kept control,i didnt just pig out

That's the main thing babe staying in control...xx

Ive got a really busy long weekend so will just be coming on to do food diaries and will catch up with everyones diaries on wednesday when all has returned to normal. Hope everyone has a fun weekend xxx

Im off visiting friends today,going to watch the carnival and then visit the fair so will hopefully be a lovely day.

Saturday June 2nd - not sure what day yet

B- strawberries,grapes,banana and yogurt

L- french stick (10syns), ham, tomato and coleslaw (4 syns), cake (6syns)

D - sweet potato chips and salad

Snacks-

Total syns - roughly about 20

Exercise -

Last edited:
Sunday 3rd june - extra easy

B- banana and yogurt

L- mugshot and 2 lm italian sausages in wholemeal roll (b) fruit

D- cheese (a) salad

Snacks- about 10 choc digestive biscuits :eek:( so about 40syns :eek:(

Total syns-40 :eek:(

Exercise -

Last edited:
Well the day started off so well then the kids stressed me out and i went straight for the biscuit tin, going to go to the gym now and just have a cheese salad for dinner and try and reverse any damage done

Go and work it off at the gym! Work those stresses out as well, hope your day gets better xx

shenzi said:
Go and work it off at the gym! Work those stresses out as well, hope your day gets better xx

Didnt manage the gym, went upstairs to get ready thought id lay down for 5 mins and i woke up about half an hour ago lol woops..obviously needed a nap. Will go in the morning and be good again from 2mrw.hope your ok hun xxx

You must have been shattered! Im good, getting sick of drawing the same line over and over again though!! Enjoy the gym in the morning, we planned to go today but then remembered its bank holiday and opening times are even more dire than normal!x

shenzi said:
You must have been shattered! Im good, getting sick of drawing the same line over and over again though!! Enjoy the gym in the morning, we planned to go today but then remembered its bank holiday and opening times are even more dire than normal!x

Yeah its been a busy couple of days so think it is catching up with me now,was promised a lay in today but as you can see from the time of this post that it hasnt happened,been up since half 5 with the kids.

As long as you keep getting back on plan that is the main thing hun,you will get there eventually,its taken me 2 years and believe me at times i thought i was never going to get there,just take 1 day at a time xxx

Well had a naughty sneaky peek at the scales this morning and im 4lb up from thursday aaaarrrgggghhhh, so really need to get back on track today no messing about...we are off to a jubilee party this afternoon which will have a buffet so its going to be difficult but ive told michael to slap my hand if i go to reach for anything naughty. Im going to eat before i go and have a curry waiting for when i get in and have some fruit in me bag incase i get peckish while im out and hopefully all will be ok. So food for today will look like this.

Monday 4th June - extra easy

B- magic porridge (b) pancakes with strawberries,banana and total 0% greek yogurt

L- 2 lm italian sausages (1syn) salad and cheese (a)

D - chicken curry,rice and salad

Snacks - fruit

Total syns - 1 (hopefully)

Exercise - 2hrs gym (hopefully lol)

Well yesterday didnt quite go to plan,didnt make it to the gym as had to go buy Ellis a new buggy as i snapped his other one getting shopping up to the house and then when we went to the jubilee party i just couldnt resist,i had a small piece of cake, 2 chocolate fingers,a bag of cheese and onion walkers, a sausage roll, and 4 malteasers lol im ashamed that i just cant help myself... so i think im going to have to go back on fast forward to get me through the rest of the week,i know if ive got a rigid plan to stick to that i can do it.

slimmingali27 said:
Well yesterday didnt quite go to plan,didnt make it to the gym as had to go buy Ellis a new buggy as i snapped his other one getting shopping up to the house and then when we went to the jubilee party i just couldnt resist,i had a small piece of cake, 2 chocolate fingers,a bag of cheese and onion walkers, a sausage roll, and 4 malteasers lol im ashamed that i just cant help myself... so i think im going to have to go back on fast forward to get me through the rest of the week,i know if ive got a rigid plan to stick to that i can do it.

Try not to be to hard on urself Hun u have lost so much weight and have done brilliant, wen I got to target I used to let myself go up to 5lb over and not stress about it. Get all Ur old photos of u out and look how well u have done. :). Xxx

No need for FF methinks. Just back on plan from today and I think you'll be ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning chick, thanks for popping by on mine... you are doing fine, I don't think you need to change that drastically, just do what you are doing and all will come good... Knee jerk reactions can confuse the system... Better to have a sts or a small gain than panic your body into holding on to water/fat because its gone into starvation mode... Take it steady and see how you go...xx

Thanks for popping in girls, you are right i think i will just stick with the normal plan and accept that ive enjoyed the bank holiday weekend and take whatever happens on thursday, at the mo im 5lb up so if i can get that to just 2 or 3lb up then ill be happy.. i just get so panicky about having to go to group and having a big gain, shame i dont get so panicky when im shoving bad food into my mouth lol..hope you are all having a good day and i will pop by all your diaries tonight xxx

Tuesday 5th June - extra easy

B - beans on toast (b) and banana

L - mugshot and cheese (a) salad

D - cajun chicken,sw wedges and salad

Snack - jubbly 1syn

Total Syns - 1

Wednesday 6th June - Green day

B - weetabix (b) milk (a) and banana

L -

D -