Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

Someone slap me for christs sake i just cant stop eating biscuits,can so tell im due on, just going to forget this week,get wi out of the way 2mrw and start again,i reckon by 2mrw ill be looking at a 5 or 6lb gain :eek:( x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Don't beat yourself up over it Ali, if your due your due, and it is only your body's way of coping... Try and up your carbs see if it takes the craving away... Better extra good carbs that sugary ones...

I had the same over the weekend x Too many biccies! For me I just accept there will be days when I want biccies and days when I'm angelic. As long as there's a balance I think that's totally normal :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not weighing in tonight but still going to group,i know ive put on 6.5lb,really not happy. Back on plan 100% today, will update food diary later

Well done still going to group x

I'll join you back on it 100% :)

lsf666 said:
Well done still going to group x

I'll join you back on it 100% :)

Thanks hun, how did you get on tonight? Good luck for the week ahead. Im trying to be positive but feel in a bit of a bad place right now..i know its cos im hormonal and i need to keep reminding myself that this feeling will pass in a couple of days but when i feel like it,it feels like its lasting forever, 2mrws a new day though.Hope your ok xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks hun, how did you get on tonight? Good luck for the week ahead. Im trying to be positive but feel in a bit of a bad place right now..i know its cos im hormonal and i need to keep reminding myself that this feeling will pass in a couple of days but when i feel like it,it feels like its lasting forever, 2mrws a new day though.Hope your ok xxx

I STS which I'm pleased with as I've not been completely on plan for 2 weeks. If its hormones at least you know it's temporary and you'll be back to normal very soon. I hope so anyway :bighug:

Sunday 10th june - Extra easy

B - bananas, strawberries and yogurt

L- mugshot and strawberries

D - pizza topped chicken (a) chips and salad

Snacks - 2 alpen light bars (b) fruit

Total syns - none

Last edited:
Hey Hun just checking in hope Ur ok xxx

Hi hun,yeah im ok, just popping on here every now and then as so busy with the kids right now and of an evening got a bit engrossed on my book as uve seen on fb lol. U ok hun? Hope alls well with bump xx

Sorry been AWOL, been trying to get back into a routine after half term and also havent been able to pull my head out of the fifty shades of grey trilogy,i've finished them now so can start getting my life back lol,they were so good.

Saturday 16th June - extra easy

B - strawberries and yogurt

L - homemade soup (butternut squash, sweet potato, red onion,chilli,cumin,chicken stock, half a tin of light coconut milk,8.5 syns,this makes a huge amount probably get about 8 servings) and wholemeal roll (b)

D - Jacket potato,cheese (a) and salad

Snack - syn free hummous, celery sticks and baby corn

Total syns - 2

I feel like I'm missing out - must read those books!!!!

Food looks good :)

Glad you're back x

lsf666 said:
I feel like I'm missing out - must read those books!!!!

Food looks good :)

Glad you're back x

Thanks hun glad to be back again.

You must definately read those books,maybe wait until you have moved though as if you start reading them i doubt you will put them down lol and you will get no packing done, i read all 3 in a week.
I will come over and have a read through your diary later,just off to my mums xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks hun glad to be back again.

You must definately read those books,maybe wait until you have moved though as if you start reading them i doubt you will put them down lol and you will get no packing done, i read all 3 in a week.
I will come over and have a read through your diary later,just off to my mums xxx

I have them on Kindle so I must get round to them sometime... Nice to see you back, you will soon get that four back off again...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
I have them on Kindle so I must get round to them sometime... Nice to see you back, you will soon get that four back off again...xx

Thank you. im not too fussed about the gain hun aslong as i can get 1lb off so i havent got to pay again next week i'll be happy lol..trying to be relaxed and not stress over sw, just going to try my best each day and see how i go...definately read those books...very naughty but i actually enjoyed the story aswell,going to read them again when my friends give them back xxx

Have got a sweet craving today so ive made the half syn roulade and syn free rice pudding to get me through the day.

Sunday 17th June - green day

B - beans on toast with cheese (a +b)

11am - rice pudding

1.30pm - soup from yesterday (2syns)

3.30pm - syn free hoummus with celery,baby corn and cherry tomatoes

5pm - small jacket potato with cheese (b)

7pm - half syn roulade

Last edited:
Really had the munchies today as you can see from todays food,but apart from the soup its all syn free and ive resisted the urge to snack on rubbish so its been a good day xx

Back