Ali's on a mission!

I love spa days. ..I think when I get to target .... I've not quite decided where that is yet! ... That I'll treat myself to one :)

I love them too :) absolute bliss. Apart from the cold water plunge - that was just unnecessary! Never been so glad to get in to a sauna!

Ahh the weekend has caught up with me :-( went away for a spa weekend with my mum - had a fab time but had quite a lot of food so I knew it'd prob mean a gain - just checked as we got back yesterday and I'm up 3lbs :-( :-( so gonna have to be strict this week to hopefully shift it for next weeks weigh in!

Spa sounds lovely :)

I am sure you will have a good loss this week as you are so determined x

Spa sounds lovely :)

I am sure you will have a good loss this week as you are so determined x

It was fab :)

Fingers crossed, when I checked this morning it had just stayed the same. Gonna have to stop checking daily or I'll do my head in with it x

daily weighing is a total nightmare. ...I have to stop myself or I become obsessed with it. ....

I've resisted checking the last 2 days, and I'm back to my weight prior to the weekend. YAAAYYY! Now to hopefully lose another lb before Monday :D

Well done, I am sure you will do it x

Thanks Binks :) fingers crossed, though I have just demolished a small box of red grapes, oops.

I've got such a sweet tooth at the moment. Normally I'm a savoury person but I was craving chocolate ice cream earlier and I'm not all that fond of it usually - weird!

Hey! Sorry to hear you have been unwell in hospital! And well done on your weight loss so faR! Fab!!

So here to subscribe :)

Only found your diary today - Hi :wavey:- whilst we were at home we had no internet connection for almost 3 weeks which would have been about when your diary started.
Well done on your weight loss - good going.

Only found your diary today - Hi :wavey:- whilst we were at home we had no internet connection for almost 3 weeks which would have been about when your diary started.
Well done on your weight loss - good going.

Helloo :) and thank you very much. I need to crack on and catch up with the rest of you in terms of weight lost x

Morning... Yep i do.. I think u have found it though ;-)

xxx

Sent from my Slider SL101 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry I haven't been on much; been battling various obstacles lately not least another infection this time it's a chest infection but honestly I feel AWFUL!

I'm not really paying attention to what I eat as I'm too tired to mind. Keep checking my weight though and am hovering around the 7 to 10lb mark. Worse still its totm which won't help.

God, I just want to feel better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks guys, hopefully I'll be back to normal soon. On the plus side my appetite has all but gone so I should be down a few lbs by then. Silver linings and all that xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back