Alison's slim1day diary

Hey hun just catching up, can't believe it's only just been fixed that's ridiculous!! Glad its sorted now though :)
Great to see you got the union involved and now u have som support, really hope it gets sorted soon, ur line manager sounds like an arse!

Keep up the good work :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

She is! Trouble is she moves the goal posts all the time, also its do as i say not as i do.
Honestly think she's out to get me dismissed; really got it in for me.

Been using the crosstrainer every day it was just very noisy, turned telly up loud to hear it over the clunking; but now its really quiet.

Weight down today :)

20 mins on crosstrainer at level 5.

Shakes and stomach turning already started; work is getting harder to face each week; need to speak to union rep again today.

Weight down
Crosstrainer 20 mins x level 5

Stomach churning already in anticipation on what ***** boss might say / do / find fault with today.

Weight stayed same today

25mins at level5 on crosstrainer

Another fun day at work; not.
B****Boss out to get me.

Hi Alison just popping in to subscribe, I'm JUDDDing at the mo but thinking about S&S, and your stats are similar to mine (well your starting weight anyway!) so I'll pop back later to have a good read at how you're doing :)

Alison have you thought of playing the bullied card at your work.

If you report your line manager is bullying you, which it sounds like she is, then maybe you will get more help from management and unions and HR should step in.

If you are doing a good job, you do not deserve to get treated this way.

We have a union meeting next week nearly half the staff belong to one union and we have a group meeting arranged (as others have issues with same manager)also several unions have been talking to each other and they are also having a group meeting to discuss our place. Hopefully something will come of these meetings.

Into the 11's :bliss::bliss:at last; only by half a pound but i'm there!

Lost 4lbs this week; despite completely blowing it last weekend. Going to have 5 packs today and tomorrow to fill me up as I seem to go to pot every weekend and total destroy the diet.

Also I have just passed the half way point to my goal weight :D downhill from now.

Managed to stick to plan Saturday put went to pot on Sunday. Daughter's fault (well to start with) she brought round a large slice of keylime pie she'd made, so having eaten that for lunch it went downhill from there.
Result being was 3lb up yesterday. So back in the 12's.:mad:
1lb of it gone now but still 2lb up on weigh in grrrrrrrrrr.
Still sticking with 20/25 mins on crosstrainer each morning.

Morning Alison, sorry havnt posted I've not been on for a while, hows everything goin? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stef
Not been on myself for a week or so. Fell off the wagon last week and ate allsorts. Haven't dared to weigh myself yet. Stuck to plan yesterday and so far today have been good; if I can keep to plan for rest of week i might undo the damage of last week or most of it anyway. I'm avoiding the scales as if i've gained loads I really don't want to know.If i can behave for rest of week will weigh in on Saturday.
Works still crap but Unions now involved.
How's things with you?

back into the zone now. Sticking to plan and back to the exercise. Hoping for a STS on Saturday as had over a week off plan eating 50% crap.

Well managed to lose 1lb this week, quite pleased with that but had lost that by Wednesday and have lost nothing since. Oh well still a loss.

Done 20mins on cross trainer at level 5 every day this week.

Hoping for better loss this coming week as now back in the zone.

Week off work so no crap from B****Boss.

weight down yesterday but up again today so frustrating but then that's what you get for being a compulsive weigher.

20 mins level 5 cross-trainer; hope to repeat it this afternoon as not at work this week.

Need to contact and meet with union to discuss B****Boss this week.

Hey hun, well done for getting back on :) ur doing great! well done on your loss, its very very hard getting back to it, believe me i know, you have done better than i did.
Hope ur enjoying ur week off work :) Whats been happening with the B****Boss? xxx

Got a meeting week after next with HR, her, me and union rep. Basically she don't like me and is just being a cow. She also tells lies so have a fight on my hands to prove her wrong but have a good case against her.
Not the only one who thinks she a terrible boss but i seem to get brunt of crap from her.

Finally weight has dropped a little had been the same for last 8 days despite being 100%. Been doing 20 mins everyday on cross trainer either at level 5 or 6

:DWearing size 14 trousers today!!!:D

Back