Alison's slim1day diary

We all do hun. Forget it, draw a line, jump back on hun. Any water weight be gone by tomorrow

It's all part of the process, I've identified triggers along the way. Know now I need to go for a run or get out of the house if I feel a binge coming on. or keeping busy - clean fridge, spray bleach, whatever it takes to put me off eating

Chin up hun, we all do it. It's the getting back on with things that counts Xx

Crosstrainer today so far - 20 mins, 10 mins, 2x15 mins at level 3
Water / tea so far today - 3 litres
Trying to burn off / flush out my fudge binge.:break_diet:
Might try to do some more crosstrainer this evening. Off to mums now it's her birthday have brought her a coffee cake because i hate coffee so won't have any.:D

So weight up big time today my fudge binge has resulted in gaining 3.75lbs in 2 days!!
Think I'm going to be very lucky if that goes this week so prob the best i can hope for is a stay the same.

20 min x level 3 on cross trainer.

It's just water weight hun it will be gone in no time

Xxx

1lb down today 2.75lbs to go for a STS.

20 mins at level 3 on cross-trainer this morning

Weight down a bit today but still more to go to even out the fudge binge.

20 mins x level 3 on cross trainer this morning.

Expecting bad day at work today; really feel that i'm being set up by line managers!

Yep as suspected it was really bad at work yesterday and will be again to day. Hoping to meet with union rep today or tomorrow to discuss things; at this rate I'll be off with stress, I start shaking as soon as I get within 2 miles of work.

20 mins x level 3 on crosstrainer I'm managing to stick at it as its the only thing i've got control of at the moment.

Oh no Hun hope ur ok!!! Hope the union can help, well done on sticking to the diet and exercise under so much stres xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Oh no Hun hope ur ok!!! Hope the union can help, well done on sticking to the diet and exercise under so much stres xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ditto, take care of yourself!

Hugs

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Weight down a bit this morning.

Upped the level to 4 on crosstrainer and still did 20 mins.

No crap at work today but issues still not resolved.

Just had a lovely tea
Slow cooked beef, sliced swede and celery casserole mmmmmmmmmmm

Ok; so yesterday I was 12st 7.5lbs and was hoping to be 12st 7lbs for today but no, no no gained 0.75lbs overnight grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
So this week I record a loss of 1.5lbs; but I am still pleased with that as had put 4lbs on last weekend with my fudge binge.
Maybe next week I'll break both 12st 7lbs and reach my 2 stone lost; well I can hope.

20 mins x level 4 on cross trainer this morning.

Imagine that was just the dinner hun, don't worry

Keep at it you will see results

I'm a daily scale hopper too but if you can hold off a week might give you a nice boost

Xxx

Thanks. I did really enjoy my casserole though.
Yes I know i should keep away from the scales but i just can't help nipping on them each morning.

If I can't keep off the scales I get my boyfriend to hide them lol, then it feels very rewarding seeing the scales go down :)

A close friend finally commented that he could see I'd lost some weight.I haven't said anything to him about losing weight on S&S as he so used to me starting new faddy diets that I don't stick at for long, I just wanted to wait and see when and if he noticed. Its taken losing nearly 25lbs but yesterday he said that he could really tell in the last couple of weeks that I'd lost weight.
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Stayed the same today.

Have 3 mini goals
1. Get to 12st 7lbs
2. Reach 2 stone loss
3. Not to be obese but overweight

Hoping to achieve all 3 within next 2 weeks (First 2 by end of the month).

GRRRRRRRR weight up again today; definitely a yoyo. Hopefully it will go down for the rest of the week.

20 mins x level 4 on crosstrainer this morning.

Don't worry hun, keep hydated. It will be up and down with exercise

Xxx

Going to zumba tonight for first time.
I have 2 left feet and no co-ordination but it will be fun; group of us going from work all newbies to it; so should be a giggle.

Zumba was fun; but need to learn to shimmy and as for hip movement was I wooden or what?

Was wee bit achy this morning but still did my 20 mins on cross trainer

Weight slightly down today; long may it continue

Back