All About Bob

awwww poor o'neal, sat and cried with him, he was in bits bless him

I sob everytime I watch this programme!

Can't believe this is the first series I've watched.

its on repeat right now

BOB H tonight here 9pm sky livingit! :)

Wooo hoooo can't wait!!!

thanks for the reminder, chanell change now set

Time for Bob!!!!!!!

Just watched last nights BL and cried my eyes out again lol. Sam is so hot!!! And yay for him and Stephanie!!! :D

Sam did look hot! I was surprised to see him & Stephanie together, especially with Koli saying she was a game player to Ashley... Sam & Koli are my favourites, but I think he should have been sent home weeks ago, especially when very big contestants were being sent home and he was still there, didn't seem fair to me.

I thought Mike looked the best after his makeover, my God that hair so needed to go!!

Woaw Michael, that's some freak out!!

Bob news for 2012!!! Season 10 of BL starts on Tuesday at 8pm on Living. Followed up by UKs Biggest Loser at 9pm on ITV!!! USBL is also repeated on Thurs at 8pm.

*Shanny* said:
oh yes I will be watching again a BL challenge would be good? x

Actually Shanny that's a fantastic idea. We should do it! See who's lost the most weight % wise at the end of it!! I've got a spread sheet thing that can work it out. Should we do it? If its only a few ill be able to keep up with the maths but if there's lots it might be hard.

Actually Shanny that's a fantastic idea. We should do it! See who's lost the most weight % wise at the end of it!! I've got a spread sheet thing that can work it out. Should we do it? If its only a few ill be able to keep up with the maths but if there's lots it might be hard.
of course my lovely... go for it :) maybe the first 15-20 ppl then?

Right then I'll get on to it tomorrow!! Fun and motivation :) Enjoy your night tonight x

Sarah Lou said:
Great idea :) can I be a BL gal :) I'm weighing in on the 2nd Jan but starting tomorrow. Happy New Year girls :) x

Yes absolutely!! Tomorrow I'll go on the computer and start a new thread. Happy New Year!

shall we start a new bob thread?

Back