All advice welcome please

hi I am on day 6 - and I am still motivated to continue - It is not too bad after the first few days - just keep making mini goals and you will succeed - this site is amazing for support and motivation

All the best hun, this site is fab for advice and motivation. My tips would be, drink water when hunger pangs arrive, take each day as an opportunity to stick to it and make a better you and if you do slip then remember to be able to step back, work out why, draw a line and carry on again without turning it into any more than a small mistake in the grand scheme of things.

Good luck, sure having a wedding to focus on will help!

Hope things are going well for you both! Pretika, how are you doing?

Thanks guys my cdc didnt come till after dinner so not starting it till the morning really excited tho

Good luck -!

sorry can't advise as i did this before and then gave it up. am startin again today.
good luck!!
xx

Keep lots of reminders about why you are dieting around you - pic of your fave wedding dress etc where you can see it regularly.
Its a small part of your life being on the diet to achieve the look you want on your wedding day.
Stick to the plan, if abstinence is not right talk to your CDC about food plans. Don't give up. :)

Good luck!

You can do this jaxmummy! I know you can. :) The first couple dyas will be really hard; after that you'll be okay.

Back