All Bran Golden Crunch

Checked with my consultant tonight, it is definitely NOT a HEx B - she WAS confusing it with the (much less tasty) Weetabix crunchy bran ... thankfully I still had a loss of 2lb despite munching my way through bowls of this stuff over the last week - the rest of the box has been rapidly donated to my husband to polish off!!

And now it is!!!

30g is a HEB - it says so in this months magazine :)

I had it this morning and it was ok but you don't get a lot for 30g. Great with yoghurt though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my fav cereal at the moment nicer with fruit and yoghurt than milk

I can't believe how little you get for 30g?!! It is lovely however I've ended up letting the hubby eat it otherwise I'd be starving if I just had that!

BeckyT said:
Couldn't agree more!

Me too! It might be good as a dessert ingredient? Like Alpen lights can be used as a cheesecake base???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oooo I have just brought a packet so very happy its HEXB :)

The new Chocolate and Berry versions are also HEBs :)

The new Chocolate and Berry versions are also HEBs :)

Hi
Could you confirm that the red berry is now a heb 30g as it wasn't when I was going to group. Hope so as I love this as an afternoon fix with shape yoghurt and fruit on top!!
Thanks
Julie x

Just checked and they're not online as a HEB but they were only launched in January so maybe just not enough time for them to have been verified yet. The fibre content should be the same as the Golden and Chocolate flavours, so I would expect they will become an official HEB in the longer term, but you never know I suppose x

Back